Place's to train attack/strength fast exp?

scarkierztorm92

I am going to do an experiment to and time monsters 1 hour on different monsters.

So fair my list goes;

Bandits

Giant skeletons

Werewolfs

Bloodvelds

Shadow warriors

(I have already calculated pest control and monkey guards using dharoks)

So are there any monsters you think are exp and i should try them out?

Dharoking shades with salve.

You won't find faster combat xp (other than range xp with cannon or burying/ectoing/altaring bones) than pcing with a good 90+ group. 100k+ combat xp and hour is EASILY obtained.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Got to buy dharoks back know, but can the 100k exp an hour be obtainned with 80 stre 80 attack 80 defence?

I was at 85 attack when I noticed that it was that high. I would think that at 80s you would be high enough if not already there.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Dont even start. Heres why, your combat experince is based on what you hit times 4 ( if u hit a 12, 12x4 is 48 so you get 48 experince). So if you ONLY want experince any monester area where you can 1 hit kill the monester, and is crowded with that monester, is the best place to train. The ccrafting guild cows still work for me :thumbsup: . this process seems longer because your killing more monesters, but really its virtually the same length as anything else. Apparently, lots of good places for this is in the wilderness, but whatever works for you is fine. my friends like scorpions because they're fast, easy, and drop nothing so you dont waste time, but I would choose a monester that drops bones at least.

bandits in desert, wear a zammy cape and they auto attack.

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |