how long...

arbitor519

how long do you people think it will take to make 45k nats using abyss using no pouches? im guessing 1 and a half weeks?

Why wouldn't you use pouches? If you aren't going to use them simply run nats for other people since they pay more per run than you can make even with pouches. If you are doing this for xp then USE POUCHES! It will make it go LOADS faster.

If you lose your pouches just get them back in the fairy-abyssal realm or the normal abyss place. If they degrade you can leave them in your bank (or take them with you of course) and have the guy in the middle of the abyss fix them for you.

Either way your time depends on how you do it. If you wear armor and do not use (super) energy pots then it will take substantially longer. If you go bare and use pots it will go much faster. It also depends on how many hours you play in a day. I would guess that it takes you anywhere from 30 to 60 hours of gameplay without pouches. With pouches you could cut off anywhere from 5 to 20 hours of crafting.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!