Slayer help!

Scoringsam21

You cant pick what monsters you get for slayer, but either canafis slayer master, mmm maybe edgeville slayer monster. IF you can afford buy cannon and use cannon on task that are in multi.

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Go for lost city. I always found Edgy gave poor assignments. You may not get much good stuff to start with but chances are hers will be better, especially as you get past 50.

Train your range up btw. 70 range makes for quick slayer assignments :)

iratebadger.png

I think that there is a minimum slayer requirement for the lost city slayer master. Get a slayer gem and go to whoever the face is that comes up on the screen. You are most likely to get your assignments from vannaka in edgeville, you'll have to put up with killing crocodiles and other annoying assignments until you can get to the lost city master.

As the dude above said, get your range up - it's very useful for fire giants/elves tasks.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

I know there is a 50 slayer requirement for Duradel but I thought the only requirement for Chaeldar was 70cb? I could be wrong (I did check the tip.it guide before I posted though).

I personally would still try Lost City (Chaeldar) first because any way that you can avoid the dreadful assignments of Vannaka (Edgeville) and Mazchna (Canafis) is a good way to go.

iratebadger.png

Hmm, I'd get used to trolls if I were you.

I must have gone through at least four troll assignments (one was 130ish) on my way to 58 slayer. They hit quite hard but only rarely but if you aren't overly bothered about combat xp then a dds spec on them works wonders.

What you will find is that as your slayer level increases you will get more 'slayer' assignments and less cabbage.

Btw a games necklace (enchanted saph necklace) is the closest tele to the trolls unless you have completed Eadgar's Ruse or started Fairy Tale pt 2.

If you haven't seen it then this guide rocks.

iratebadger.png