*you have been banned from the forums*

Kill_Thomas9

i think a mod accidentaly deleted this post a few minutes from here, so im reposting it <.<

if it was purposely deleted, could you tell me? I wont re post it if it was, but at least tell me first or why :shame:

heres the post:

please help me. I dont know what to do.

a month ago i was permanently banned from the forums for saying jagex dosent listen to people. they found it "offensive".

I sent in a query the next day hoping they would reduce it to a temp ban. One week later and still no response. I start to wonder, but then remember they they can take a while to respond. I wait another week, and still no response. I think to my self "Oh well, i guess my message didnt get through to them". So i send in another message. I wait a week and still no answer. At this point i start to get mad. It has been 3 weeks!! I understand they can be busy at some times, but they are telling me it takes them 3 weeks to read 5 sentences??!! I wait 5 more days. No answer!!! What is the problem with them??

I have a temporary solution now. My friend quit the other day, so i can use his foum account until his membership runs out. I have another 2 weeks and then i wont have any acess to the foums (posting access any way).

I need some help!!

what should i do?

should i send in a query every day?

should i email jagex? (does anyone know their email adress?)

i need help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heres the deleted post if you dont believe me:

heres the foum with the post:

deletedpostp1ep1.th.png

heres the post:

deletedpostp2hw5.th.png

and yah, im useing chronicles for the skin right now. I like some variety \'

Do not use your friend's account. Even only on forums it is considered account sharing and can get both of your perma banned from runescape and/or the forums.

As to your question: Sometimes they just don't reply. Send a message once every two weeks until you get some form of reply. I have had to do this twice so far. If you send weekly messages you might just make them mad and that won't help you.

Good Luck and stop account sharing!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

thats considered account sharing???

wow, never knew that!

thanks for telling me.

I thought since he quit it would be ok. So he cant give me his accont even though he quit?

that stinks...

No matter the reason the account's creator cannot give/sell/trade his account to any other person. Period. This prevents little rich kids from buying (or just saying that they were "given") 126's, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!