Drunk Dwarf Murder Trial COMPLETED!!

ancientzoide

Earlier this evening in World 68 a Macro was killed by a Drunk Dwarf. The Macro who was fishing lobsters at the Karamja fishing docks. We were unable to find the Macro to get his side of the story but here is what the dwarf had to say:

*hic* I was there minding my own business when *hic* I spotted my buddy ******** who was fishing some *hic*sters. I went over and said hello to him and he ignored me. This of course did not make me happy in the least. After all the only thing I wanted to do was give him a kebab and some beer. So I tossed a few stones at him and the next thing I know he fell in the water and was floating there dead.
The Dwarf will be recieving a Party Hat Set, a Mask Set, a Santa Hat, and 1000m coins from jagex for doing a job they didnt feel like doing.

Written by: Man#285916489

Retired from RS since Sept 06

This afternoon jagex announces a large update for the all the worlds to have. In there news they said nothing about the rather large and terrible problem with Macros and what there doing about it and they also mentioned nothing of the heroic dwarf who slayed a Macro with a single stone. The dwarf who told he would recieve many rewards for his job-well-done was informed today that jagex will be giving him nothing and that the Macro is pressing charges for murder and being drunk in public. The dwarf had this to say:

*hic* I am outraged at this *hic* I will win this trial and sue jagex for everything they promised me and an extra 10000m!*hic*
The dwarf refused to answer any other questions from our reporters but did have one other thing to say:
I have hired the top lawyer in all of Runescape and his name is Man#195672957
This has been an important news update from your favorite news reporter Man#285916489

Welcome to the this urgent news update. I am here at the RS Court House where Mr. Drunk Dwarf has plead guilty to the charge of killing a macro, but he claims that he had just cause to kill the macro.

The macro in question was ignoring me and being a rather large jerk so i killed him.
This was the only statement made in his defence at the trial.

The jury is in deliberation at the time deciding the fate of Drunk Dwarf and possibiliy the future of RuneScape itself.

Early this morning the jury amerged from they chambers to bring bout the verdict in the murder trial of the Drunk Dwarf. The dwarf was very nervious as the jury chairmen stood. the judge said

Mr. Chairmen do we have a verdict?
The chairmen then said
Yes your honor. In the case of Runescape vs Drunk Dwarf we find the defendant guilty of the charges of murder outside of the wilderness' date=' and attacking without a combat level [/quote'] The judge then laid down the dwarfs punishment.
Drunk Dwarf' date=' you are here by sentenced to a lifes service to the community of RuneScape. You will, from this day forward, give free kebabs and beers to every person in the entire land and forever remain a random event.[/quote']

After the trial we attempted to speak with the Drunk Dwarf but were unable to because he was teleported away to begin his sentence.

****THIS JUST IN****

One of our reporters who was mining some iron in rimmington has just made contact with the dwarf. Here is what he had to say:

Im happy this is the punishment I received. It hasnt changed my life one bit because, after all, I was a random event before so he just sent me back to me job.
The dwarf then gave our reporter a beer and kebab and teleported away. This concludes our coverage of the Drunk Dwarf Trial

Lol, this is really good. Please say this isn't the end.. :pray:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

this is only part 1 of many different REs and other NPCs being put on trial.

***SNEAK PEAK***

I would be putting a paragraph from the next one but i can tell you that it will involve a certain old man and his blue phat being on trial

Ooo, do we finally get to see whats going to happen to the WOMODV*?

:twisted:

I can't wait :) :)

* WOMODV = Wise Old Man Of Draynor Village

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.