A school year of Runescape (Panic Pants's Blog)

Hiya, I'm Panic Pants (aka Ruiche Static) and this is my blog of my doings this school year on runescape. I'll start out with stats and armourset at the current time (archives will be posted within the thread for reference)

093006kz4.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOALS: How about none! I find it easier to just grind at something rather than set a goal; so whatever I get is good enough for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to meet in Runescape; I'll be happy to do so! Post here and give your RSN (I keep chat on privy) And I'll talk to yeh.[/img]

panicpantsim9.jpg

AUGUST 22, 2006

panic82206li8.png

Today I start up the blog. In all honesty the school year starts friday with orientation (half day) but I decided to start with this as I wait for WoW to get back online XD. It'll run out saturday; and I'm being cheap saving up for a PA system so I'll stick with RS until I buy the system, which I beleive cost tons. Right now I'm working on combat; training on hill giants at my supersecret spot! I'm getting attack to 70 and prayer up to whatever.[/img]

panicpantsim9.jpg

My school starts tomorow.

Doubt, I'll be playing a lot of Runescape if at all since I got School and then Cross Country right after until 5:00. And then Soccer from 6:00 until 8:00. Get home, take a shower eat = 9:00. Then I spend rest of night doing homework.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

AUGUST 24 2006

Well, I played more than I thought I would yesterday; and got two important levels, level 69 attack, and level 50 prayer. I'm still combat 83; but I bet you when attack hits 70 I wont! Tomarrow we have to go to school for orientation; meaning we wake up at the same time we would for school (which is bad, me being an uber-sleeper). No doubt once school starts I'll be able to juice out some awesome grinding skillz...

LATER THAT DAY...

Woot! Two good things happened to me today! First I'll start with my champion scroll, from hillys of course. At my level he was very easy.

hillychamp82406kw7.png

Afterward I returned to my training spot and finally got 70 attack (and combat 84)! Now I can work on defense, after a short fishing/woodcutting break of course.

70atk82406te6.png

70 attack

If you wanna come fish with me; i'm located at catherby (world 58, hyt me up and I'll add ya)

panicpantsim9.jpg

• 1 month later...