New sig maker/noob

Raist-dark

Hey nice new sig, I can see you took your time for the characters. Nice improvement over your other sigs. About my throwing axe sig, I didn't use any special program to change the text. I had to put the text in every frame pic (15-20 of them I can't remember), and then animate all the frames as one piece using Imageready.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Hey nice new sig, I can see you took your time for the characters. Nice improvement over your other sigs. About my throwing axe sig, I didn't use any special program to change the text. I had to put the text in every frame pic (15-20 of them I can't remember), and then animate all the frames as one piece using Imageready.

I use Babarosa

Thats wat i did i didnt understand ur teskt stuff or wateva i found out i can duplicate frames and make them run together, in about 15 mins i had each from with a diffirent thing in it, even thought about making the water move but yea probably complicate things. And as for west side thats freaky u know my real name... LUKE ahah ill see u at skool :twisted:

macromedia all the way. macromedia fireworks gives you excellent control over your images if your a beginner. i

ts dead simple to use and you can download a 30 day free trial from http://www.download.com !

also, to create finer lines an easy trick is to draw the image bigger than you want it then rescale it using image editing software. (this doesnt work in MS paint so well, but in better software works well.)

To create my sig i drew my charactor on paper, scanned it in then coloured it with photoshop pro. I used macromedia fireworks to add the text, background and edit the layout. you can also use that program for creating animated gifs.

happy doodling!