Dragon Pick/Warhammer and a New Quest

Viktorkrum77

Well I had this idea. Runescape players are always looking for a new challenge right? And the Tip It Times this week definitly shows how Runescape can get boring without goals and new challenges. So my idea is this.

We're all awaiting the new dragon pick and warhammer. So I was thinking, hey, why not make them quest accesible. Maybe not where you have to do a quest to weild, but maybe obtainable from a quest indirectly.

The overview is this, the dragon pick and warhammer will be dropped by a high level monster, only accesible after a level 5 quest. This new quest will require some intensive skills. 60 herblore, a minimum of 50 farming, 60 smithing and mining, 55 slayer, high combat, 80 woodcutting, 70 thieving, and 70 agility.

During the quest you will have to kill a level 204 creature, who is less resistent to range and mage, and more to melee. The quest will take place in Keldagram, and at the end you are rewarded access to the great troll cave by the Dwarvin goverment. Here lies several high level trolls, and one is the famous troll (who you'll hear about during the quest) that stole the dragon pick and warhammer from the Dwarfs. He's a level 403, with the basic troll defenses and stats, except stronger and has more armor. He'll have 3 different attacks, and can temporialy stun you if your theiving isn't high enough.

The monster will drop the new dragon pick and warhammer, much like the KBD or KQ. Once the quest is complete, groups can go after the monster and try their luck at getting the new drop. The new pick and warhammer will most likley remain expensive, making its quest requirements, the quest, and getting it (or buying it) all a challenge to the average Runescape player. Also eliminating combat pures from doing nothing but killing it and getting rich (hence the quest requirements). And encouraging skill leveling and skill total.

Tell me what you think.

~Support List~

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

What are the skills like woodcutting, smithing and mining, farming... etc. used for? Please print the quest.

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Well it's an idea, a sketch of the quest is not complete, but I thought I'd post it due to the new Tip It Times. It's up to Jagex what they want to do with the quest. The requirments are an idea, a way to challenge you so not everyone can do this quest, and get the new item, but only those who put work into.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

If they were going to do a quest (besides hereos and lost city or monkey madness) to use a dragon weapon, it would not be for the war hammer or the pick...

If they did it for the pick, they would have to do it for the axe as well, but it is too late for that. So the pick is out.

And nobody uses the warhammer. It would just be one of thosee quests that is annoying with no good reward for it; people would just do it for the qp.

It would make sense for the 2h, but that is too late also. They wouldn't add a quest to use it now-that is impracticle.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

chances r the lvl would b 61, just cause all picks and wc axes r on 11, 21, 31, 41 and so on. also, i dont think they will releace a d pick anytime soon, because:

a while a go (few mounths, a year, not sure) jagex released a picture of the d pic on the mining stat page, under pic's, but then removed it soon after, some beleave they where 'testing waters' and much of the responce was negitive, i think it would b cool, but unlikely

untitled6kv7.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

i think the bank needs the make-over more =D

God please no farming and herblore requirements!!! I hate those skills... I have 1 farming and 28 herblore to begin with.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.