Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rise of the Red Axe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Enrico1992
[ Display Name History ]

Enrico1992

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 327 posts
With the awesome graphical update, it looks like nobody reads the Postbag from the Hedge wich just came out, and Postie Pete wrote this:

Regarding the Dwarvern culture, they are a fascinating race and that library of theirs contains some really interesting tomes; if you know where to look, of course. I’m told that the higher members of the mining consortiums have special access to the more interesting areas of the library, so keep yourself available for any further requests they might make of you. You’ll soon find yourself wading through more history than you can throw a Chompy at.

Does this mean a new quest in the Red Axe series or not?

Lord_Joensuu
[ Display Name History ]

Lord_Joensuu

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts
Maybe.. or maybe not :o

Dalcyte
[ Display Name History ]

Dalcyte

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,570 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Dark Alcyte
we can only hope :P

RAHK
[ Display Name History ]

RAHK

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,878 posts
All update discussion goes on the update thread, please.
Posted Image
PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.
Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104
RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)
Posted Image Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users