Guide to running fast essence

seanite

okay so this guide gives info on how to run essence and tips on how to do it good and faster than normal

WHAT TO Wear

Wear light armor (mage clothes, tiara infused with the altars power) or nothing if you have to bank space

HOW TO RUN RUN ESSENCE

Go to a bank that's closest to a rune altar that yu can run essence for people

Pull out 1 gp, talisman of the altar, 1 noted essence* (if you have alot of essence) and 25 essence (if you have a tiara you can replace the talisman with a mind rune

Go to the altar with items

Look for the person your running for or if doing world 16 air company look for someone saying open 2k

Trade with person ur running for or person saying open 2k

give them ur 25 unnoted essence and they give you 25 noted essence and money for service

go back to bank and withdraw 25 more essence and do it all over again

*You people who have been running essence for a while, this helps save time instead of having to bank noted essence and unbanking that essence (note: it only works if you have plenty of essence as when you run out you bank all but 1 of ur noted essence and start over)

FAQ

Q Why don't they accept my trade of 28 essence?

A Because the people combining essence have a spot filled with gp to pay you, the runes they crafted, and the noted essence they give u so they only have 25 slots

Q Why do people have runners instead of doing it themselves?

A Because they get much more experience from doing it this way

Q How much money do you seggest having before paying people to run for me?

A Really dpends on how much your paying ur runner, and if your doing member runes or f2p runes I would say atleast 100k before considering this maybe even 500k

Q How much money can u make while doing this?

A If your being paid 2k per run then you can get 70k+ per hour, factors include how much your being paid, how far away the altar is, how much energy you have vs how much weight ur carying, for p2p how high your agility lvl is can help, I personely have made 80k in one hour of doing this

PLz post mistakes and stuff I might of forgot

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338