Bodybuilding / Gym.

BlueLancer

A not commonly known thing is that you can't target fat loss. By working out, where you lose fat is determined by your genetics. You can do 45 thousand sit ups a day, you will have the tightest abs in the world, but your stomach fat may still be there covering them up.

wow didnt know that. Where did you get the information?

bacchanaliankq6.png

A not commonly known thing is that you can't target fat loss. By working out, where you lose fat is determined by your genetics. You can do 45 thousand sit ups a day, you will have the tightest abs in the world, but your stomach fat may still be there covering them up.

wow didnt know that. Where did you get the information?

thats actually common sense

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Description / Women / Men

Essential fat / 10ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ13% / 2ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ5%

Athletes / 14ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ20% / 6ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ13%

Fitness / 21ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ24% / 14ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ17%

Acceptable / 25ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ31% / 18ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ24%

Obesity / 32%+ / 25%+

I actually thought the numbers were higher before looking this up. It amazes me that in the 8th grade I was almost in the obese catagory, by ninth grade I was in the athlete catagory, and now I'm in tenth grade and I should still be in the athlete catagory.

True, you can't live without body fat. I was talking about getting out of the 25% range.

And really, it's safe to say "nobody" has less than 5% body fat. Well, some bodybuilders do, but it doesn't look like "Coleman awesome", it starts looking sick and very unattractive.

8 to 10% is often thought of as the golden level of fat in bodybuilding. My opinion? Just forget it. It doesn't matter if you have 9% or 13% or 12 and a half. Muscular development is SO dependent on the individual it may be even stupid to pursue ultra-low body fat levels. A guy with 12% may look much stronger than a bodybuilder with 6%.

Just don't slip in the obese category... Then your main focus will not be gaining muscle mass but losing all the cover pudding that's making the muscles invisible.