Fast Combat Training Area?

Goldlord1

21 is a long way from 70-80 I would say train on goblins or wizards to like 35 then train on Varrock or fally gaurds, do that till 50 or so and then do dragon slayer which should get you to like 57 or something and then train on hobgoblins or hillgiants untill 65 then go to Crandor and train on Moss giants untill lvl 75 then train on lessers untill a higher lvl

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

21 is a long way from 70-80 I would say train on goblins or wizards to like 35 then train on Varrock or fally gaurds, do that till 50 or so and then do dragon slayer which should get you to like 57 or something and then train on hobgoblins or hillgiants untill 65 then go to Crandor and train on Moss giants untill lvl 75 then train on lessers untill a higher lvl

No, just no...

I would recommend the following places:

21-40: Men in the Hut in Edgeville (Try and get 30+ Att, Str and Def)

40-60: I personally trained on Lvl 12 Minotaurs, they spawn fast and drop a lot of Iron arrows (Sell for 20ea or Use to level up Range) + at 30+ Def they will rarely hit you

60-70: I would Dragon Slayer around here, it can be done earlier, but at this level it is quite easy. Train on Hobgoblins on the Penynsula by the Crafting Guild

70-80: I like the Deadly Red Spiders in Karamja, however if you also want decent drops you could continue to train on Hobgoblins. Moss Giants are an option but take a lot of food, and some Runes for High Alching.

80-90: Stay at Hill Giants in my Opinion. There is a nice spot on Crandor which is realitivly uncrowded (less crowded than under Varrock)

DO NOT train Melee on Lesser Demons untill you are level 90-100+ with a good def lvl, otherwise they are very poor to train on, as they have a high def lvl and hit realitivly high. It is alway better to train on monsters which don't hit you oftn, as you wil make less trips to the bank, speeding up training...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

DO NOT train Melee on Lesser Demons untill you are level 90-100+ with a good def lvl, otherwise they are very poor to train on, as they have a high def lvl and hit realitivly high. It is alway better to train on monsters which don't hit you oftn, as you wil make less trips to the bank, speeding up training...

Yes i agree lessers are horiible exp i trained mossers till i was lvl 96

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."