two quest sugestions

Nenga

These quests kinda go along with the plague city storyline, but work in the temple knights story line.

royalty rebelion

required quests

Wanted!

Regicide

Garden of tranquility

items

food

armor

wepons

rope

lock-pick

skills:

lvl 40 thiving

lvl 50 agility

lvl 30 str

start point:talk to sir tiffy in falador park.

elena of ardounge told people of what she saw in west ardounge, and that there was no plague but no one belived her. one day a traviling merchant came through the fair city of ardounge, and she asked him to get some outside help,this news made it's way. From camelot to falador to lumbridge. this scandel of how the king is treating his people has attracted the temple knights waiting for the first young knight who is up to the task. With rebelion in the streets of ardounge the temple knights can barley do anything.

sir tiffy will tell you to go to ardounge and talk to the king.

go to the king,he will tell you to help him through this.

tell him you will,he will say you have to do something about the croud.

elena leads the rebelion, talk with her tell her you are tring to help you just need the croud out of the street she will say no unless you charm her.

after thats done go back to the king and tell him that i done he sees your commorb in your pack, and has a guard bring it to him.

he notices templke knights carry it and throws you in jail on the top floor of the right tower.

when you wake up you are in that jail alone with 12 guards in there. They will hand you food and drink,drop it for it has a strange elf posion in it that cannot be cured by the strongest anti pots.

when you fill like it pick the lock, and you have to fight the guards each lvl 35 and when you make it to the stairs you can go up or down,go up.

on the roof there will be a lvl 100 dark figure to fight, she uses a powerful elfin magic.

when you defet her she will flee, and you will have to tie the rope on the roof and start down, people will be launching arrows at you so you'll need agility to avoid them.

after you reach the ground you go to falador and tell sir tiffy of what you have gone through you will be back at ardounge with the temple knights sealing off the castle.

you go to try to capture the king but after the orb blew up he fled.

quest complete

rewards:

5k thiving exp

5k agility exp

5k str exp

death to the death guard

required quests

mourning's end's pt. 2

royalty rebelion

items:

food

wepon

armor (d hide would be best)

full mourners

no skills this time

start point:talk to the one person in leyta

due to the resent scandel in ardounge the elfs thought it would be a good time to strike the death guard. with ardounge under temple knights rule temperarly and no king to stop them it's the perfict time to strike!

after you talk to the person in leyta go to west ardounge and posion the death guards food, with a vial of strange posion you get after the talk in leyta.

making the death guard sick it will be a week before suplies come in you being the only able-body guard you will have to continue the plague.

go gown to the chamber and you will have to kill the elfs down there.

after the go to the leaders room and you will have to fight the leader who uses a strange magic that should look like the magic you saw before.

after that is done he will die and drop a amulet.

take it back to leyta and show it to the person as proof the leader was killed.

they will say "that solves one problem but there is still a leader of the death guard even more deadly then him,even worse she is nearing this village!" "next time we call upon you,it might be a war be well prepared."

congratulations quest complete

reward

acess to a wider veridey of crystal wepons

10k exp of what ever you used to kill the leader

tell me what you guys think it took awile to think up.

nah actuly it hit me like a rock last night lol.

i completely disagree with both. If they're gonna be add ons to mourner series, they can't be shorter than tears of guthix...I'm especially unhapy with the second one...with an incredibly long and difficult quest such as mep2, its annoying that you have a short easy no problemo quest such as this. Whatever jagex has in mind for the next one...its gonna be reeally long andhard.

i completely disagree with both. If they're gonna be add ons to mourner series, they can't be shorter than tears of guthix...I'm especially unhapy with the second one...with an incredibly long and difficult quest such as mep2, its annoying that you have a short easy no problemo quest such as this. Whatever jagex has in mind for the next one...its gonna be reeally long andhard.
you have too fight like 6 elfs, the hardest thing in roving elfs was a moss giant. I completed underground pass way faster then I did tears of gunthix, and mourning's end's pt.1 was shorter then imp catcher.

I think they're both good quests except I dont have mourners clothes. When you start the quest it should be made clear theat u can obtain an extra set if you lose your first, which I did :?

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

u completely missed my point. I never said it was harder than mep1 or roving elves, i said it was a ton easier than mep2.
Yha true but i was just making a point, your point is that they shoulden't be easier then the other elf quests. Like mep2 which i can't get past yet. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think they're both good quests except I dont have mourners clothes. When you start the quest it should be made clear theat u can obtain an extra set if you lose your first, which I did :?

hows it not clear? just go kill a mourner then clean the robes. Anyway, i still don't get wat ur saying really. I'm saying that in this quest u have to kill 8 elves, and thats squat compared to mep2. Wat r u trying to say here? r u disagreeing with me that this quest is harder or just agreeing with me?

P.S. I take it that saying u did underground pass faster than tears was a joke, cause thats impossible really..unless its on purpose.

hows it not clear? just go kill a mourner then clean the robes. Anyway, i still don't get wat ur saying really. I'm saying that in this quest u have to kill 8 elves, and thats squat compared to mep2. Wat r u trying to say here? r u disagreeing with me that this quest is harder or just agreeing with me?

P.S. I take it that saying u did underground pass faster than tears was a joke, cause thats impossible really..unless its on purpose.

The quest unviles a new enemy and you have to fight the head death guard to but not all quests have to be hard. In regicide it wasn't to easy at my lvl,then roving elfs was real easy. Underground pass was so easy for me I can actuly compare it to imp cacher in length and how hard it was.