Quick Help - [ Suggestion / Idea ]

~ Quick Help.

Don't what Mods and Admins think about this but I'm going to tell you it anyway.

Everyday i see Tip.It Forum Members requestion help for a quest etc... but they just don't get the attention they are meant to get.

So i think Tip.It Forum Admins should make a new Forum called Quick Help. Or if you could think of another name please post it.

Say like someone created a Topic on the Help & Advice Forum but they don't get Replies for like 2-3 days max, this can be very annoying.

So I'm asking you Tip.It Admins please make this Forum for people that request Quick Help.

Also: The Admins and Mods can use this Forum to answer question to someone. [ Thats if they have time ]

-------------

Or if the Admins do not like this Idea then I have another one.

As you can see on the Help & Advice Forums alot of people ask for help, because they need it [ Obviously ]. People that Require help very fast can put a [QH] in brackets. This means that they need help fast. If people do not put the [QH] next to their Subject then this will mean that they don't need help urgently.

- So people who need help place a [QH] next to their Subject on a Topic to get Fast Info.

- Please don't use this just yet, wait for the Administrators to accept this Idea.

If you like this Idea and want to support it, please post a Comment below.

If you do not agree with this Idea then please tell me below why.

Thanks

- Skenderbeu

Skender2.jpg

Just because a forum is called Quick Help won't make the advice given be offered any faster. Users will still reply to it at the same rate.

The [QH] thing - your second suggestion - is not probable either. Could you imagine all the topics that would have [QH] in the topic title?

Offline and unavailable.

While I understand the goal of your idea Skenderbeu, I'm afraid that initiating this sort of thing will cause everyone to want to give their post a Quick-Help forum/status/priority/title.

Basically, we'll have the same number of requests with the same response rate...just with a different location/status/priority/title.

I think that the best solution is to use the RS forums or other players in game to get super-fast help. Many users are happy waiting a bit for a Tip.It user to post because they simply prefer to partner with someone from our community instead of just advertising in a bank somewhere.

Keep coming with the ideas, sooner or later one will stick!