A question on fungi and prayer

Azulmono55

Hi there, this has been bugging me for awhile now, whenever i try to gather fungi, my p poins always seem to go down randomly ( like 1 then 3 then 2 etc.) Is this suposed to happen? thaks for all help.

~Azulmono55~

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

Every time you cast bloom your prayer drains a bit.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i know that, but is it supposed to be random? i thought it was a set amount. Sorry, i should have made myself clearer

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

I *think* it's 1 point per cast and then an extra point for every bloom that appears. So if you cast and only 1 bloom comes up then it drains 2 points.

I haven't done any serious testing on it, but that seemed to be how it worked when I did pay attention to it. :-k

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]