going on buying spree need to know a few things

e3323

I am NOT a member

1) what's the best F2P boots stat wise for melee and, what are it's lvl requirements?

2) what's the best F2P ring stat wise for melee and, what are it's lvl requirements?

3) what's the best F2P cape stat wise for melee and, what are it's lvl requirements?

4) what's the best F2P necklass stat wise for melee and, what are it's lvl requirements? (something for attack or strength or something like that)

1. fighting baaot of fancy boots.

2. rings don't effect f2p.

3. all f2p capes are the same.

4. theres the ammy of:

A) Magic (+10 magic attack bonus)

B) Defence (+7 all defence bonuses)

C) Strenth (+10 strenth bonus)

D) Power (+6 all att. and def. bonuses, +6 strenth bonus, +1 prayer bonus)

I personally like the Power ammy and there are no level requirements on any of there f2p items.

bombpie.png

PURE F2p

1. fighting baaot of fancy boots.

2. rings don't effect f2p.

3. all f2p capes are the same.

4. theres the ammy of:

A) Magic (+10 magic attack bonus)

B) Defence (+7 all defence bonuses)

C) Strenth (+10 strenth bonus)

D) Power (+6 all att. and def. bonuses, +6 strenth bonus, +1 prayer bonus)

I personally like the Power ammy and there are no level requirements on any of there f2p items.

1) how much do fighting baaot of fancy boots cost, what are it's lvl requirments and what are it's stats? hows it better then rune boots?

2) what's the best F2P gloves? what are it's stats, what are it's lvl requirments and how much does it cost on average?

f2p cant ware rune boots and they are obtained but completing the stronghold of securiety (along with 10k =P~ ) localed in Barebarian village. no lvl requierments.

I think the best f2p gloves are vambs. Can be worn at 40range and purched at the champains guide or from other players.

bombpie.png

PURE F2p

f2p cant ware rune boots and they are obtained but completing the stronghold of securiety (along with 10k =P~ ) localed in Barebarian village. no lvl requierments.

I think the best f2p gloves are vambs. Can be worn at 40range and purched at the champains guide or from other players.

what are the stats for fighting baaot of fancy boots??? and what's the lvl requirement? how much does it cost

what's the best F2p gloves for Melee only not range

There are no level requirments for fighting or fancy boots, and they are virtually free.

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=stronghold_security.htm

That should explain the fighting fancy boots questions, if any more, that you have.

There are really only 3 types of gloves for f2p, leather vambraces, leather gloves, and dragonhide vambraces and the best defensive stats among them are dragonhide vambraces.

No rings with stats in f2p.

All cape stats in f2p are the same.

The best ammy for melee would either be strength ammy or power ammy (2k to 3k for strenght and 6k to 10k for power)

Sc.png