I need help on map clue in Mort Myre Swamp.

bLudFire

I have a clue scroll that looks like this:

tt_map_loc_19.gif

(in case the pic didnt show up, its the one with the fishing spot on top and the x is in the weeds thats supposed to be in mort myre swamp.

well, ive been running all around mort myre swamp for at least an hour digging in any place i can think of to no avail. at first i tried going to the west set of fishing spots, but theres nothing that looks remotely like the picture in the map, so then i went to the eastern set, and theres still nothing that looks remotely like the picture. ive dug anywhere around both the fishing areas that i could, and even tried digging in places away from the areas. if someone could tell me where i need to dig that would be great, or even better if you could provide a picture of where i need to be exactly, either in game, or on the map. thank you.[/img]

If it's the one I'm thinking of a lot of people seem to have trouble with this one.

I've never done this particular one, but based upon the map I'm thinking it's in this area.

MortonClue.png

When you find it take a screen capture so others can benefit from your experience.

mcguff1.png

ok, i dug around there, but now im just gonna sit there and dig everywhere i can find lol. the reason i didnt do that before is cuz i was looking for something that looked like the map. you know, some seaweed that even resembled the shape they show, but i couldnt find it. plus i was there for so long that i ran out of prayer points and my druid pouch emptied lol. but ill make one last, determined attempt to discover the clue, and if i dont make it this time, then im just gonna drop the stupid clue.

*EDIT* I just dug in every single square in the area you showed me and even around the edges. i found nothing. im not gonna drop my clue scroll yet, but the next time that im killing things that i know drop clue scrolls i will. the only reason im not dropping it now is in the hopes that somebody who has had this problem before will come on and tell me exactly where i need to dig. oh and just to make sure, i dont have to have my watch, sextant, and chart to dig if its a map clue, right? cuz thatll make me feel really stupid.