Digsite Quest Problems...Please Help!

Angryburrito

Alright, when I was P2P a while back, I started the Digsite Quest. I got all the way to the point where I had to use the explosive compound with the bricks. But then I had to cancel my P2P, so I lost all of the items that I had for that quest; one of them was a key that opened a chest to get some Ammonium Nitrate out of, and I think A Zaros Amulet or something like that (IDK if it was in my inventory or I gave it to the Archaeology Expert).

Now, I'm P2P again and I need to do this quest to do DT, and I cannot get the key or the Zaros Amulet. I've dug about 200 times in the area that you're supposed to when you initially get this amulet, and I've gotten about 20 black med helms plus other assorted rubbish, but no amulet. I've talked to the Arch. Expert, the Examiners, and the guy named Doug Somethingrather that gives you the key in the first place, but it doesn't give me the option to beg for a key as mentioned in the tip.it quest guide. Can someone please help me out? Thank you very much in advance.

sorry bros i'm not mexican