WHO HAS WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER?!?!?! i need help with it!

freeskier

ok...

so i need help with this...

i need help with:

can i get a movie from a website/internet to use as practice? like can i save as it from a web site and import it into windows movie maker?

and i need help with:

how can i export my itunes music into my music and then import it into windows movie maker?

thanks!

We all have windows movie maker unless we chose it to not have it installed / uninstalled it...

But uh, you realize that we don't get paid to answer questions, it's done on a voluntary basis therefore we arn't here to wait on you hand and foot. We too have lives.

Sorry if your not able to make a crappy 5 minute movie in WMM tonight because no one refreshed the forum every 5 minutes, maybe someone will help you and you can do it tomorrow night *gasp* a whole 22 hours away.

My best advice would be to record an AVI with one of the dozens of programs floating about (use the search feature on this forum if you don't already have one) and then simply experimenting with different effects / breaks / fades / ect, if you mess up... just hit undo, this is what makes learning on computer so simple, why is it that people are so afraid to experiment and always turn to guides. *sigh*

As for the music, you can simply drag and drop I beleive, other wise there aught be a button that says something along the lines of import sound clip (mp3) but I havn't use WMM in ages.

GL

As what Zonda said. And you're best off downloading the video and trying to import it yourself onto WMM but if it doesn't allow that file type find a converter which converts the file type into an AVI or a Windows Media File and then Importing it in.

Everything from there is self-explainitory as there is steps they tell you when you want to perform a specific task. :wink:

And also patience in future when you post a thread we aren't around all the time. :wink:

We all have windows movie maker unless we chose it to not have it installed / uninstalled it...

But uh, you realize that we don't get paid to answer questions, it's done on a voluntary basis therefore we arn't here to wait on you hand and foot. We too have lives.

Sorry if your not able to make a crappy 5 minute movie in WMM tonight because no one refreshed the forum every 5 minutes, maybe someone will help you and you can do it tomorrow night *gasp* a whole 22 hours away.

My best advice would be to record an AVI with one of the dozens of programs floating about (use the search feature on this forum if you don't already have one) and then simply experimenting with different effects / breaks / fades / ect, if you mess up... just hit undo, this is what makes learning on computer so simple, why is it that people are so afraid to experiment and always turn to guides. *sigh*

As for the music, you can simply drag and drop I beleive, other wise there aught be a button that says something along the lines of import sound clip (mp3) but I havn't use WMM in ages.

GL

wrong , i run linux so i don't have it.

http://worldofghosts.co.uk

- ghost/paranormal site

http://extreme-mobile.com - mobile phone website , support and chat

http://top92.net - fast submission directory

no, you have it... you just don't know it. It's deep in your computer, secretly hiding from you.

As you said here, unless he had xp running on the computer before he had linux, then he will not have it. It comes with windows, not the hard drive.

siggievroom.gif

siggiez.gif

Thank you everybody for rising up against macroing!!!

no, you have it... you just don't know it. It's deep in your computer, secretly hiding from you.

As you said here, unless he had xp running on the computer before he had linux, then he will not have it. It comes with windows, not the hard drive.

Haha it was a joke...And someone fell for it :-s Lol, well it was good, i got laugh thanks...lol \ :thumbsup: