Expansion v1: Hitasthooth island- with visual aids!!

Nutty

Ive decided to make a small little expansion island.. I know its not 1st rate but I hope youll understand. The island comes with a market place, a minigame, 3 quests, and 2 banks, including a anvil and a furnace!

PART I: THE NEW QUEST(s)

I took a small little island off of krjama and put it to the west of trinnawin. I ended up just making a small little city.

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... andrz4.png

QUEST #1: The REsturaunt revival

Requires nothing but lv 20 cooking

QUEST DESCRIPTION:

SUMMARY Agatha is trying to open her resturaunt. you must hlep her to get it opended up! Good for learning where everything on the island is.

QUEST WALKTHROUGH

Talk to Agatha in the resturaunt. Shell will tell you that she needs help! After you say yes to her, She will tell you she needs to deliver Invitations to her restruant opening! After you hlep her with that, you need to make 2 bunt cakes. go into the kitchen in the back. Use 2 eggs, with a pie tin. add flour, and some water. repeat. now take your 2 uncokked bunt cakes and cook them on the stove nearby. Give them to AGatha. Now she needs the final centerpiece! Now take your charcter back to the kitchen. take a potato and a fishing net. Walk to the fishing spots and put your potato into your net. Then fish away until you catch 3 potato fish! O.O

Cook these (100% chance but 0 exp) and give them to agatha! A cutscene will apper as the island natives come for the resturuants grand opening!

REWARDS: ability to buy from the resturaunt, and use their kitchen (contains tons of reswapns) And to use the inferno oven: using this oven aloows you to cook items 3 levels above you!

QUEST #2: In the Station of the Police

The whole Quest has been getting too long, so I turned it into its own suggestion. Link can be found here: (trying to put in link)

QUEST #3: The other island

REQUIRES crime wave quest, and Mokey madness quest to be finished. Also you need 200gp, and a full adamite helmet

QUEST DESCRIPTION

The gnomes are at the docks. it seems that they are very mad, because monkeys have taken over the south island! You must go to Ape atoll, and becaome a diplomat between the two races, ultimatly having to face the monkey leader, A lv245 Monkey named Tasshbaan!

REWARDS Accsees to The south island, and the new minigame, 18k gp, 15000 xp in 2 areas of your choice

PART II: ISLAND SHOPS

There are among about eleven shops on the north island. They vary from things like general stores and weapons shops, all the way to Amulets and smithing shops!

THe north island also contains a marketplace composing of; An amulet shop, a general store, a spice shop, a bakery shop, Fur trader stall, and a smithing shop. (to buy form any of these stalls you must complete the CRIME WAVE QUEST)

Other shops include; Weapons shop, windmill, a slayershop, and a silverstall!

ISLAND ECONOMICS III

The north island contains its very own small economy.

Some key things include:

-Many fishing spots, close to a bank

-Furnace and an anvil located very close to each other

-Another windmill

-A resturuant, you can buy food from

- A new Minigame

and last but not least, A bank for both islands!

:::HOWEVER:::

To balance the fact that there is an ANVIL AND A FURNACE together close to a bank, theres simply a new system to usign them. Also as a reminder, To use the shops, you have to complete the 2nd new wuest, IN THE STATION OF THE POLICE

To use the Anvil you must pay the shop keeper 100gp a bar to make something. this way money flows back into the economy.

To use the furnace you MUST have lv 70+ smithing. this way it also kepps the production down, so that this bank is always flooded with anybody smithing.

PART IV: THE NEW MINIGAME

This new mingame is called Tunnel Battles

To get to this new mingame you must beat the 3rd new quest called THE OTHER ISLAND to get on the island to play the mingame. You accses it by going down a ladder in a building. You then come to tzarr type style area. Now a Tzarr creature explains the rules of this mingame.

Isntead of a regular battle, the game will have mining needs for better advantages against the other players. You will only be paid in tokkul since this is the currency of tzhaar. The game is played in a maze that surrounds the entire mingame area. In the maze are traps, that you can only avoid with high agilty. When Yougo into the mingame and have to do up to 2 things to win:

1: Beat the others, as first one outta the maze

2: Kill all the other players so you are the only one left (YOU WILL NOT lose your items if you die)

PART V: TECHNICAL STUFF (faq)

q: Why isnt there a picture of the island??

a: I am curently having trouble finding a website that can host it!

q: Your graphics stink with the map!

a: This is because Ido not have 6million colors like the jagex map does! Iknow there is problems and it does not look good. I am trying to fix this

q: What do you mean by "Expansionv1"?

a: I will be making another one of these...

q: This idea stinks! Where Can I post its bad?

a: Id rather not have you say "Its horribly written and suggested". How bout something like "Wow. Its good but next time put more thought into it okay?"

q: Your spelling is terrible. Why cant you spell??

a: There are 3 reasons behind that.

1: I have quite the dyslexia, hard for me to spell anything right

2: English is to proper, and I hate putting in the apostrephees in words.

3: if my spelling is so terrible why dont you just rewrite it and then give me the copy to post it up here? It would save me a lot of trouble.

SUGGESTIONS

Ill put some in here if any of you suggest anything to my suggestion.

i have a suggestion, again i should proberly read the whole thingthrough properly but reading really isnt my thing.... anyway, maybthere should be a second mini game where you can go and help your criminal buddies or scrutinise (if thats remotely the right word) themandgo join the cops side and get money for helping the cops and agood rating? and for helping the criminals.... freebies, money... loot, useyourimagination :D - from justj2

SUPPORTERS

(well there is me...)

lotrking1010

justj2

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif

from what i did actually read of that, i like the idea, helping criminals though... =D> love the idea! lol, i support, can you shorten it... or pm me with a quick brief :-k i hate reading, in 16 years ive read the grand total of 1 book... lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

ty for the shortenenedness :-k what ever that word was ment to mean...

i have a suggestion, again i should proberly read the whole thing through properly but reading really isnt my thing.... anyway, maybe there should be a second mini game where you can go and help your criminal buddies or scrutinise (if thats remotely the right word) them and go join the cops side and get money for helping the cops and a good rating? and for helping the criminals.... freebies, money... loot, use your imagination :D

and im not sorry for double posting, its not my fault no one posted in the time it took my net to crash and then me to re open it and write all this... and think it over so mleh :XD:

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

its the suggsetion forum for ya -.- ...Well, if u want to haer my opinion, i'll give it to you. Not really liking the 4 (not 3) quests, maybe just one of them. I also think that it has way to many shops and things, becoming its own ardy, and draining the people from there to here. The worst part of all by far is the anvil, furnace and bank. This is just way to good, you can't have all of that in one, makes smithing sooo easy. If you take a lot of the random stuff including the furnace and anvil, it'd be ok.

I like it! A new minigame would be nice, the monkey-gnome thing would also be a good expansion.

However, the mini-game. Why Tokul? Where do the Tazarr come into this?

I still like the idea as a hole.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

I somewhat like the idea but to reiterate but Dalcyte said too good to be true. Plus we already know who the leader of the monkeys is, agoweigwe (sp). We learn that from recipe for disaster. Good idea but needs to be refined.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)

Okay then. Ill fix it up to make it more clear. Also Ive put in the the toll and the level 70+ furnace, to help keep the whole furnace industry down.

Also Im putting in more info aobut the mingame.

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif