First try at Fake Pic

Shaunri33

fakepic.png

Lol as you can see im teh ownage :P

Ok dont mind the black space where my friends are, I dont think they wanted to be in it and im definately not gonna spend that much time editing it out rofl

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Oh! sorry, I only just read the 'fake pic' part in the thread title... No wonder, I was wondering how you could have red armour... You should have made it like blue sort of armour so it kind of camouflages as rune, cause the red was abit too easy... I was also wondering why it was in the media forum, and no1 said anyhting about it, so that kinda gave it away, along with red being too obvious and it stands out... But nice try, and sorry, I thought it should be placed in 'rate this'

^Yeh you should ahve made it black, or atleast like a light blue or something... Red stood out just a bit too much... Oh and did you use the 'bucket fill' tool or did you manually just shade it all, cause the shadin actually looks quite nice, the red bit... Looks just like what a red chain mail thing would be like...