A gift to Metroid

Liquid_Morph

work on a defined light source, and dim down the sharpness on the render. After you apply a sharpen, use a fade effect. The border also goes against the theme of the rest of the sig contrasting its style. Lastly, try to make it so ones eye knows where to start. Too much is happening, so you start at the lights in the bg and follow the flow of the render, which unfortunatly leads away from the text.

overall graphical/digital aspects of it are nice though, so

7.8/10

we should probably have a rule here about bumping #-o

Don't post in my thread unless you have something constructive to say.

work on a defined light source, and dim down the sharpness on the render. After you apply a sharpen, use a fade effect. The border also goes against the theme of the rest of the sig contrasting its style. Lastly, try to make it so ones eye knows where to start. Too much is happening, so you start at the lights in the bg and follow the flow of the render, which unfortunatly leads away from the text.

overall graphical/digital aspects of it are nice though, so

7.8/10

Dim down the sharpness, use a fade effect? You mean lower the opacity on the sharpen layer? Also, I think the border goes perfectly well with it but your entitled to your own opinion I guess. I think that's about as simple as it's gonna get, C4D there, nothing cramped up or messed up, so I dunno how you think it's hard to know for the eye to start.

You might think I'm just defending myself but compared to everyone else's opinions and views of the sig including mine your not making much sense. :?

Thanks for the input though.

mwp9oo.jpg