Ranging the KQ

E_K

I'm interested in duoing the KQ with one of my friends. He's lvl 113 and would be using Verac's.

I'm not sure what I should bring. My mellee stats aren't what I would think is good enough to KQ with, I'm only 100 combat. I have 81 attack and 84 strength and could go in Verac's. I would rather range the entire fight if it's possible because I'm 95 ranged. Is it possible to range the first form?

Well.. She has Protect from Missiles on for the first half, so its pretty much a waste to range. Just bring some good melee armor and a good weapon, then switch to range for the second form.

~Foolgool

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Well.. She has Protect from Missiles on for the first half, so its pretty much a waste to range. Just bring some good melee armor and a good weapon, then switch to range for the second form.

~Foolgool

its not so much a waste. as someone posted in a thread before, her range prayer only defends 50% of attacks from players. with 95 range im betting you could range the whole fight.

i meleed the whole kq fight i did, but i was also on a kalphite slayer task and had superset and a black mask.

goodcountry.gif