My latest work

iPee freely

Ok well i'm not really well known as a sig maker around here but i do make sigs and have been for a long time, i have a shop in my clan forums and get plenty of work (too much sometimes)

Heres a grunge sig i've been making over past few days, no fonts i used for my name worked well but i gave up after downloading around 80 fonts :x

Fergz_anthony_grunge3.png

The blokey is Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers (my fav band), i got inspiration for this sig from the person who made 5 sigs with one person from their fav band (sorry i forgot your name)

Apart from the font :x anyway i can improve it? This is probably one of my favourite grunge sigs i've made.

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

It doesnt really have anything that makes it "grungey", you'll have to go allot more rougher than that. Also, pixelfonts are to be used at like 6-7pt depending on your program, they don't look any good any bigger, which you have done. The colour is dull also, get some brighter colours in there, or atleast a better contrast over the image.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Looks nice, good start..

It does need some more, as entangle suggested.

Perhaps use the RHCP logo in it?

The red would for a nice colour contrast to the grey/blueish colour..

But you would have to use a bit more red in it if you use that..

It looks a bit dull right now, perhaps up the contrast on the guy a bit?

Btw, RHCP rocks ;)

tipitsigte0.png

pixelfonts are to be used at like 6-7pt depending on your program, they don't look any good any bigger, which you have done

Uh the pixel font is small, i haven't done it big..

Good idea Demented, i will try to add the logo in somewhere, as for the dull colours that was the idea, i wanted a plain, simple sorta grunge sig...

And aye Demented, they do rock :D

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.