banning question

steel9999999

3 I think... but im most likely wrong.

Ive never really had to worry. :D

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

It depends on what rule is broken and how serious it is. If you get 3 strikes, you're banned forever (unless you submit an appeal and it is accepted). Jagex will send you a message telling you if you have done something worth a strike. You can also tell how close you are by looking at the color of your flag when you log into the 'appeal a ban' section of the website. Green is good, red is bad, yellow is medium.

Also, note that you don't always get a strike when you break a rule, and it is possible to get multiple strikes for breaking one rule. Again, it depends on the rule broken, and how you broke it.

I hope that answers your question.

It depends on what rule is broken and how serious it is. If you get 3 strikes, you're banned forever (unless you submit an appeal and it is accepted). Jagex will send you a message telling you if you have done something worth a strike. You can also tell how close you are by looking at the color of your flag when you log into the 'appeal a ban' section of the website. Green is good, red is bad, yellow is medium.

Also, note that you don't always get a strike when you break a rule, and it is possible to get multiple strikes for breaking one rule. Again, it depends on the rule broken, and how you broke it.

I hope that answers your question.

ive gotten over 3 minor offences(words like damn...) and never perm banned but my "friend" hacked and muted me for life...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Jagex used to have a 3 black mark limit but now they've upped it to 10.

There is a maximum of 10 black marks, and if you reach 10 your account will be permanently banned.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)