What's the lowest level you've seen with Stronghold Sceptre

blackrazor

It's possible to get as a level 3, but very, very unlikely. First off to recoil an Ankou would take a good full load of food, and so for each one you'd have to bank, again and again. Then, since you have to do damage on each one to get a drop, you'd have to hope that you'd get all the parts before you got level 4. Which is why you'll never see any already good level 3's trying for the sceptre.

cwscore2.jpg

i have seen a lvl 32 pure mage. but forget about him. i did it at lvl 52 (no im not a pure i take pride in the fact that i hav balanced combat lvls)

with full rune rune scimmy (did not have 43 prayer at the time) and 28 lobs. the minos were easy. flesh crawlers only used two lobs (but i got 5k fires, imagine how many herbs i would have gotten if i was p2p at the time) cateleplons were insanely annoying i used 10 lobs there. and ankous were stupid---- i used all my lobs. but on the last kill-- i had 3 hp left he had 8 and i killed him. i was extremely luck tho- all in all it took me 5 hours.

Proud member of 3 runescape fansites- tip.it, zybez, and runehq (tho the runehq forums were a little wierd to navigate so i purposefully forgot my account name and password for it)