Problem with eating: The food gets used, but doesn't give HP

blackrazor

Has anyone else noticed this?

If you're running around, taking damage, and mashing through your food in inventory ... the food sometimes gets eaten, but you don't always get the HP from it.

At first, I thought it was lag, or my imagination; but then I tested it with the Ankou. Sure, they hit hard; but it's a non-multiway area. I mashed the food button, while running around and getting hit. At the end of it, I was near death, with a bunch of food gone from inventory. No way that I was taking that much damage in a non-multiway for all that food to vanish, and for me to still be near zero HP...

Has anyone else noticed this while training, pking, etc. ?

I was training the other day and this exact thing happened. I ate the salmon and yet no health healed. And if you think it is because the thing I was training on hit the exact amount the food I ate healed no.I know you lose your hitpoints before the number actualy appears but when the number did appear it was a 0.

• 2 weeks later...

the way ive noticed how this has happened 2 me is that when i hally troll generls 4 slayer and they get a hit on me, ill eat food and they hit the same, so its no loss or gain.

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

Happens to me all the time, the HP restores like 5 seconds later, but on the stat scree nit appears instantly.