Party Hat ava. Other 3d work added.

Failed_Time

ah blender, I love that program. Looks pretty good except I thinkt he hats' [bleep]es should be un broken (see how you have those flat spots in between em?) other than that, not bad...

--leowen

Explain more I don't get what you mean. Maybe if I looked at what the party hats look like it would have been better. I left out blue and purple becuae already there was no room.

What is blender? And is it free :lol:

yes blender is totally free and legal 3d graphical suite, only thing is you better be willing to put some serious time into it because its very complicated and hard to learn. Imnot sure if Im allowed to post links in here so just google a search on Blender 3D if you want to get it

--leowen

hah hah you guys thinks it confusing now, it used to be 10x worse when it came out, and thats about the time I learned to use it. If you want help on using it, look for some Blender Tutorials online, there are a fair number of em

--leowen

partyhatava2.png

I was bored..... 8) I need to work on the yellow and green somthing isnt right. The white in the corner I like I dunno maybe its the lighting. What do you think? O yeah before more people ask I use Blender.

how good are u in blender :)

i'm doing that as an independent study class ;)

and also any tips ;)

not bad...how long have u been doing it?

If you mean how long have I had the program? I would say since december or so. How offten do I use blender to make non abstarcts? I can't say how long becuase I would only make somthing or try to once in a while.