Bugg's rs life spot

Hi i'm Bugg you may remember me from such forums as Sal's and RuneHQ (Banned don't know why :()

Now, I intruduced myself i would like to say something runescape untelled trues:

Do you know those annoying lvl. 3 players cuting yews, right? Isn't strange some (very) high level players have so much money wich drop full dragons, 999 M, etc. Have they some connection? No one knows but is very strange, Runescape staffs should check on it...bye...

On sunday or something i will post my runescape story part 1

Comment this plz :D

N0valyfe rules!!!

bloglg4.png111111hv2.jpg

dont know where you saw it, but its probably a private server

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

well...here I am, with my runescape story Part 1... here we go...

Bugg's RS Life Story ]Part 1[

everything started by a nice day of March, when i started playing i said...wow wat a amazing game, after i started to kill some goblins and go to draynor bank because there was no lumby bank to put their bones, i colleted bones, because i didnt know wat they do, i colected up to 60 bones and some day accidentally ive buried one and my prayer lvled up...so i started to bury all the bones and i got something like 11 prayer or something, then i went to draynor manor to do the ernest the chiken quest, then i was in the manor, and i didnt know how to get out, so i explored explored, nad thn i fouded the secret stairs to the cave, where cages are and i do the puzle and get the oil can...then i didnt know how to solve the remainder part then i suicided, but still with the oil can i putted on bank then a guy named Ding123456 helped me, he intruduce many stuff, he was in lvl 28 put i thinked he was in a very high lvl...

then i tell the rest of the story next week..bu bye...

comment.... :D

bloglg4.png111111hv2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...