I hate kittens

XwitchKingXx

It's 11:41 PM.

I have been doing Gertude's Cat thing for, 10 minutes, and all the 10 minutes has been searching for the kitten.. It's not fair, I swear, it's teleporting, or I'm on Punk'd or something.. Am I missing something, do I have to lure it with the sardine like the cat as well?

Help will be appriciated.

Correction, more than 25 minutes.

UGH.. this is why I am a dog person.

_00000000000000000000000000.gif

I did, but it said just for the cat right, not the kittens? Or am I just not reading it right...

EDIT

Directly from the quest quide,

Go down again and search all the barrels and crates until you find a lovely little kitty :) Once you have it, go back to Fluffs, and use the kitten on her. She will run off home. Go back and talk with Gertrude to get your reward.

Make sure you searched all the crates. Also, when the crates make the meow noise ignore it because there is no better chance of finding a kitten in that crate.

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~

Make sure you searched all the crates. Also, when the crates make the meow noise ignore it because there is no better chance of finding a kitten in that crate.

Alright, thanks I'll try that.

I also noticed, the message, you hear kittens mewing in the distance or whatever, but you can't move when it shows up so it is pointless.

Yea it randomly moves or something, what I did finally is just picked about 2-3 close crates and checked them over and over until it showed up.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]