The Merry (insert here) Party...

archer11

Ok, now that its 2007, i think i should show you some donations and stuff i did on runescape, just for the heck of it. i made it into a big event, starting out of basicly nothing at party petes, and called it the merry (insert here) party because of different religions. below will be pictures of this event and some of the after party. mostly there was just junk, but there are a few things of value, which i have outlined. plus considering this just happened on christmas day and had no planning at all made it turn out pretty well.

droppartyyq5.png

this was at the starting, and yes the mystic was there

firstviewofdroppartybs8.png

first view of the drop

secondviewhz7.png

second view of the drop

thirdwj6.png

third view

fourthgn9.png

fourth view

chickenyi8.png

this had a lot of chicken in it.

everyone that could cleaned out there banks of all the junk, and a few valubles. something that is not shown here is a dscimmy that was dropped. now heres a few random pictures i took while all this stuff was dropped. Im the one in the Sara robes, and if your out prowling the rs world, im always in them.

fifthyv7.png

merryinsertherevd9.png

this is where the idea for the "Merry (Insert here) party" came from because there was one person that celebrated chanukah (thats how they put it to)

peteky6.png pete made a number of appearances.

dancenm7.png

as everyone ran out of stuff to drop, they danced.

moredancingdj9.png

and even more dancing

Now heres the private party. I told everyone that wanted to come to add me to their friends list and pm me and we went to my house for a fight party, i wish i had taken more pictures, but i had three friends show up that wore sara robes also, and from then on we were known as the sara trio. in all though, there were about 8 people at the party, way less then the 20 at the drop party.

saratriosignaturedm5.png

here is where i got my signature.

saratriotrianglefv4.png

im still debating to use this one though.

Well, that was my Christmas. If anyone wants to do a Merry (insert here) Party next year, ill be having one. To sum it up, the parties to clean up your bank before new years while being generous and giving away more valuble things. In all i dropped enough stuff to free 100 bank spaces, and i also dropped 1.3k cannon balls, 1k lobs (i gave out 2k lobs on xmas day, one to a random person on the street, one for this party), and a glory. Please join me next year for a (Insert here) Party on Christmas day.

Beware of the Sara Trio

saratriosignaturerl8.png

wow......there was alot of junk in that drop party though

tbh i dont really see the point of putting it here on the forums :?

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

well, it was basicly a pre-new years cleaning of all your junk, plus some realy good stuff. i just started it by loading 1k cooked lobs into the chest, then a bunch of my junk, and others started doing the same, and pretty soon 20 people had joined in, popping the balloons and such. this turned into a "one mans junk is another mans treasure" event for fun basicly, and it was meant for that purpose, to have fun and be generous on christmas day.

Beware of the Sara Trio

saratriosignaturerl8.png