Free Pixel Sigs, Help me Practice!

Guest I_Himano_I

Guest I_Himano_I

Ok, well i recently tried pixelling and found it quite enjoyable, so i've decided to make free pixel sigs for anyone who wants them

heres some examples

Sig8.png

Poseidon_Sig.png

Just specify the details, nothing to complex thanks

I'm just learning

Guest I_Himano_I

Ok, well i recently tried pixelling and found it quite enjoyable, so i've decided to make free pixel sigs for anyone who wants them

heres some examples

Sig8.png

Poseidon_Sig.png

Just specify the details, nothing to complex thanks

I'm just learning

Guest hootersrgood

ill take 1 with a guy and a drag long

the guy is in full rune and drag med and square

good luck lol

first post :P

Guest hootersrgood

ill take 1 with a guy and a drag long

the guy is in full rune and drag med and square

good luck lol

first post :P

for you first tries they arent half bad actually. And to give you more practice I have a somewhat specific request for a sig.

Background: I would like to have the background be composed of a town setting. There should be nothing but houses and the houses should look like the ones you would normally find at college campuses. If you do not know what those look like they are small two story houseswith a very small front yard and a larger, yet still small back yard. There should also be a sidewalk in front of the house.

Characters: Well here is where it may get tricky, I would like a guy dressed in a cowboy outfit getting arrested in front of a house. His legs should be spread a little, with one hand behind his back and one in the air holding a red plastic cup. He should have a drunken look to his face. Then I would like a cop to be behind him with one hand holding the cowboy's hand behind his back, and the other reaching for the other hand. He shuld have a serious look on his face. Then a little ways from those two I would like a guy in a giant pumpkin suit to be running away from the scene and please draw im so you can only see the back of it. His hands should be flailing through the air.

I realize that this is a lot to ask for for free so if it is good, I will give a rune scimitar and what little money I can scrounge up.

EDIT: Dont worry about text, I can put that on.

for you first tries they arent half bad actually. And to give you more practice I have a somewhat specific request for a sig.

Background: I would like to have the background be composed of a town setting. There should be nothing but houses and the houses should look like the ones you would normally find at college campuses. If you do not know what those look like they are small two story houseswith a very small front yard and a larger, yet still small back yard. There should also be a sidewalk in front of the house.

Characters: Well here is where it may get tricky, I would like a guy dressed in a cowboy outfit getting arrested in front of a house. His legs should be spread a little, with one hand behind his back and one in the air holding a red plastic cup. He should have a drunken look to his face. Then I would like a cop to be behind him with one hand holding the cowboy's hand behind his back, and the other reaching for the other hand. He shuld have a serious look on his face. Then a little ways from those two I would like a guy in a giant pumpkin suit to be running away from the scene and please draw im so you can only see the back of it. His hands should be flailing through the air.

I realize that this is a lot to ask for for free so if it is good, I will give a rune scimitar and what little money I can scrounge up.

EDIT: Dont worry about text, I can put that on.

Ill take one I want it to be out at rune rocks, my character laying upon a tree with a white phat on and black shirt and pants and make a dead guy in front of the rune too.

Bjbsk8er2 : Playing since 2001.

: 126 Combat Since June 2006 :

RedSox.png

Ill take one I want it to be out at rune rocks, my character laying upon a tree with a white phat on and black shirt and pants and make a dead guy in front of the rune too.

Bjbsk8er2 : Playing since 2001.

: 126 Combat Since June 2006 :

RedSox.png

Can you make me a ranger with full black hide armour, ranger boots, legend cape and with a black cav and I want him to run after a noob shooting him while the noob is saying "free stuff plz" can you make it with lumbridge looking background :twisted:

Can you make me a ranger with full black hide armour, ranger boots, legend cape and with a black cav and I want him to run after a noob shooting him while the noob is saying "free stuff plz" can you make it with lumbridge looking background :twisted: