Money advice (how to spend)

LastBreath

Well now, I'm curretly about level 60 magic, and am planning on spending about 450k on p ess to runecraft into the runes I'll need to get a mage book in the training arena. This will net me about 500k experience, enough to get me to 70-71 magic. Besides this, I can sell the book for a little over 4 mil. My question is, what should I do with this money?

(1)I imagine that 4 mil would be enough to raise m construction from 1 to 69, the level needed to get a guilded alter and all that jazz, assuming I used all the boosts I could find. I'm tempted to go this way, but theres many more I can choose from

(2)I could cannon my way to 70 range, I'm currently at 62 range, and have absolutly no idea how much money this would take, but I imagine 4 mil would be enough.

(3)Runecraft a little and buy a fury. That'd be fun to lose

(4)This is the idea that I need some help with. I could blow all bu a little of the 4 mil in some fast experience mage training. Really, I'd love to choose this option, but I have no idea what the fast mage training would be. I could curse train, considering I'd have the money for a mudstaff, or I could high alch, anything such as that. My goal in this account is to get to 85 mage, then much later, to 92, or whatever the level required is for ice Barrage.

Notes-

My RS name is Entranti, I'm level 78 or 79, don't know if the pray level upped me or not. I have a whip already, and have had one for quite awhile. I have 55 slayer, and 43 pray. Thats all I can really think of off the top of my head that you would want to look up my stats for. so all help is appreciated

BTW- if you have ideas, tell them please, really, past getting that mage book and selling it, I'm clueless as to what I want to do. If you do have an idea, p[lease say why it'd be useful

:) thanks

Lastbreath

fury would be useful really if you do pest control a lot... so u could probably raise combat - my suggest is no

construction is really useful once it reaches 65 i think or 55 - so yes

cannon ranging = nooo lol such a waste of cash

runecrafting = waste of time but will make cash eventually

i personally would buy construction and rest on runecrafting

I Quit Not Because I want to, I just dont support Racism. ~ May 1, 2007

~Oct.2002 Verteran~

Ty, I currently have 59 rcing, only a few thousand nats from 60, so yeah, I'm training that, and profiting off of it. (main money source) But thats kind of a cascade skill, I can buy 1k p ess, craft, us that money to buy more, ect.

Construction is what I was leaning towards too. I have guessed that 3.5 mil would get me to about 69 pretty quickly.

any more suggestions?