Raven6666's mini-guide to choosing the reward from BA.

Raven6666

Is the violet and purple text really old?

Please read the tags I have used to make the guide sizeably smaller.

And short, what you're posting is more or less like spam, in 20 minutes max, I'll upload a vid showing that it sill works, of course, not going to redeem.

(Something came up, but I still will post a YouTube video of the rewards, if not, Rapidshare and/or MegaUpload)

YouTube video up for the skeptics, just uploaded and this whole message will be linked to it. If you think you're going to easily get a rare, forget about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the violet and purple text really old?

Please read the tags I have used to make the guide sizeably smaller.

And short, what you're posting is more or less like spam, in 20 minutes max, I'll upload a vid showing that it sill works, of course, not going to redeem.

(Something came up, but I still will post a YouTube video of the rewards, if not, Rapidshare and/or MegaUpload)

YouTube video up for the skeptics, just uploaded and this whole message will be linked to it. If you think you're going to easily get a rare, forget about it.

Ok you got me sorry. :P

How is that spam?

P.S. It said like I've got something but idk, I just got confused.

P.S.S. I know it works but, when did you record that video (I believe you, just wanted to know)?

• 2 weeks later...

Out from your (updated) message set, I see it as: if you have pink text all the way, it will eventually lead to a low level reward. If you have green text from the beginning, it will lead to a green reward. But! I see no blue text before the last dialog box! Does it mean that blue text (i.e. highest reward) may follow even green or pink conversation? Just a bit confusing.

Game_Proffy.png

Out from your (updated) message set, I see it as: if you have pink text all the way, it will eventually lead to a low level reward. If you have green text from the beginning, it will lead to a green reward. But! I see no blue text before the last dialog box! Does it mean that blue text (i.e. highest reward) may follow even green or pink conversation? Just a bit confusing.

As I did say, the blue text is unfinished due to the lack of people sending information to me about it.