PKer/NonPker toggle~UPDATED INFO~

melorna

I already feel a sense of danger doing a level 3 scroll-that crazy mage that jumps up and attacks as you dig-lol

Seriously though, I feel like I'm missing out on a huge portion of the members world, that I'm paying for, because I didn't create a Pking character. And whats wrong with Pkers only being able to kill each other?

Im sorry, but this idea is HORRIBLE! It would be the end of luring, RC pking and in most forms basic pking.

Again, PKing rc-ers at the abyss wouldn't change. If you read the posts you would have noticed that.

As for luring, that's just poor gamesmanship. How can you feel good about using lies, scams, tricks, and cheats to gain items and levels? I think luring should be considered scamming and be reportable. That's one of the reasons I suggested this toggle idea.

From most of the posts I've gotten, I get the feeling that many pkers are really just bully's that prefer to attack newbies and easy marks instead of true fighters who like the challenge of fighting something that can think, rather than a preprogrammed NPC.

How you act when no one is watching is a great indicator of your true self.

I agree with you! Ive heard of something like this in World of Warcraft and I guess it works well.

I also understand Jagex point to the wilderness. They put some of the better things of the game (Mining Rune, Mage Arena, Low-LV Dragon Slaying) in the wilderness to make it risky.

I would perfer a way to block PK-ing On your profile even though I understand were Jagex is coming from.

See My Goal Blog Here!