Follow my path.

Hello. In the game of RuneScape skilling is a personal favorite for me. But as I am a member of a clan, that requires some combat, I will be adapting my goals to it. All the goals I am posting here are realistic, and planned out. I will reach it, no matter what.

Slayer

Gamerr.gif

Method: I will just be doing slayer tasks with cannon and I'll be using the shilo slayer master.

Expected: I have no idea, but my first target is end of february

Succesful rate: 50% - I will keep training slayer but if a good clue gives me the cash for 91 runecraft, I will interrupt this training progress.

Most recent level up picture:

Achieved 23.01.2007

slayer77230107zx2.jpg

RuneCrafting

Gamerr.gif

Method: I will be using FFL in Entrada world 66. Will need around 30 million for this, it could be I collect this by slayer-ing or by runecrafting nature runes.

Expected: This is hard to tell, from the moment I have the 30 million it'll be around 3 weeks of training.

Succesful rate: 100% - this is my primary goal and I will reach it soon.

Most recent level up picture: N/A

Mining

Gamerr.gif

ACHIEVED

Skillers heaven?

My topic title is quite easy, if I have those 3 goals achieved I'll have the best money making methods when we talk about skilling. I'll be probably using runecraft the most, but slayer is pretty handy also if I wanna train some combat/ranged.

Why 86 slayer and 86 mining?

I find 85 slayer & mining so clicḫ̩̉̉, so I have no problems training the 340K more to get a level that not many people have.

Other pictures

In this paragraph I'll be posting all the misc pictures of level up stats during my training spree:

Achieved 22.01.2007

combat11391hp2201iv3.jpg

About me

Hi, I'm Gamerr. I'm quite an ancient RuneScape player, starting early 2002 and still enjoying this game. I'm one of the few who still owns all non-tradable holiday items.

I'm a member of TIF since early 2005, but I've been following Tip.it/Scapeboard from around 2003. I hope you enjoy reading this blog, it will be updated quite often.

Thanks for reading.

~Gamerr

signature4s.jpg

Why 86 slayer and 86 mining?

I find 85 slayer & mining so clicḫ̩̉̉, so I have no problems training the 340K more to get a level that not many people have.

Very nice reason here, best of luck to you in all your goals.

I'm one of the few who still owns all non-tradable holiday items.

I'm a member of TIF since early 2005, but I've been following Tip.it/Scapeboard from around 2003.

Same here, bunny ears rule :wink: