Road to 90 combat!!!!

Today i will start Training to 90+ strentgh.Ill be training on the 53 zombies in the security stronghold.. My current stats are 55 attack,55 strentgh,47 defense,53 health,26 prayer,32 ranged,and 63 combat. Last night i as training then met this odd person named limodriver34. He Gave me 1k lobs for training! woot thanks limodriver34! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You may see him around world 7 varrock central dancing \' while saying 'support fire god564s road to 90 combat!!!' Again i saw another odd person who i had a little wager with....We are gonna race to 90 combat against each other. He has a head start as he is level 66 but ill still beat him! Sorry i asked if i could use his name but he wants to remain anonamyous (something lke that)so im not telling his name. :notalk: i pray that i will kick his bare patootie. :pray: Donations are aprreeciated. I will usually be in world 3 or 7. as i was training yesterday some girl approaches me and does a jig right beside me and i said hey u punched me! she said sorry and gave me 300 lobs.... Thank you tigerteeth41!oops forgot to say i got full rune Sometimes i may have drop partys and races. Your going down anonomus person! i will soon postpics

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.