Is Paint Shop Pro worth buying?

Cruzn

I am thinking about buying Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. When I used it, I thought it was nice, but is it worth paying $129? Yes I do know that some programs cost $1000+. Currently the only program I have is MS Paint. Opinions please =).

Well, If you cant afford to buy photoshop, the best choice is Psp.. It can get almost similar results, perhaps with a bit more effort and thinking, but it can be done.. So yeah, Psp is a good and cheaper alternative ;)

I myself use psp, but not 9, I stick with my trusty old 7, mainly because Im used to it, and when I checked out Psp8, I just found it too different from 7..

But as you said you've already used 9.. If you really want to do something with the program, it say, but it..

tipitsigte0.png

I am thinking about buying Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. When I used it, I thought it was nice, but is it worth paying $129? Yes I do know that some programs cost $1000+. Currently the only program I have is MS Paint. Opinions please =).
I only have paint and i like that =p but idk i guess it personal opinion and how much ca$h u got =p

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig