And now for something completely different

archimage_a

Ok this is basically somewhere where you can post a random story or a random scene from a story and just not worry about how it sounds.

This is alot like the literary bites, but rather than sudden inspiration for a really good bit, its just random thoughts off the top of your head that make some sort of sense. Eg:-

*The scene opens on to a castle in wales, that has '5 miles to Londom' written on a sign. There is a newsreporter and five fighter planes circling over head.*

"What you can see behind me is the training school for the the Welsh Kamakasi squadron" A plane suddenly crashes into the castle behind them. "This squardon has gone from a crack troop of fourty thousand to just five, I mean four, in just a few short days. So I am here to ask the squadron leader what they are doing to all these brave welshmen."

*Camara pans round to see a tough looking military general*

"Well these people have been trained extensively, some of them just can't take the heat."

*Cut to a newsdesk*

And now for something completely different

So there are 2 parts to each post. Firstly you need to invent a story, it doesn't have to be well thought out, and doesn't need to be carried on, just random thought.

Then you just make up something that will allow you to skip from one random event to another.

If you want to be random and create 2 stories or more then feel free, but remember you have to link them in a way, either by saying this is completely different from this, or by saying something to interrupt the story, and introduce something else.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.