Buying A sig!

Stargate005

Thats great! I'll buy for 50k just tell me ur rs name and I'm not sure how this works but how exactlly do i buy it from u and u give it to me? Do u like email it or just take away the sample?

Payment sample bye bye and its sent in pm or post which ever you chose. I also walkthrough if you don't know how to add. I stay on rs during all this for any ?s. :D

Well u loggd out so I guess I will get it from u tom. (or today by the time u read this lol) I should be on about the same time but please post ur rs name so i can contact u if i see u on the game.

Thanx

Stargate005

PS: When I pay u I will tell u the email account to send me the sig.

Well u loggd out so I guess I will get it from u tom. (or today by the time u read this lol) I should be on about the same time but please post ur rs name so i can contact u if i see u on the game.

Thanx

Stargate005

PS: When I give u the money could u please either email me the pic to: [email protected] or just post it here (since it has my name on it I doubt anyone will try and rip it off lol)

Hi

Either ur not on or else u gave me the wrong name. Could u PM me in the game when u see me? My rs name is Stargate005 and I'm in a members world right now. I'm getting out right now then I can come to ur world. So pleassse pm me when u see me in the game.

Thanx

Stargate005