-- Select A Use's blog of Herblore --

select_a_use.gif

Hello, first blog and all.

I'll introduce myself, im select a use, i've been playing rs for 3-4 years and have finally decided to level herblore. I've always liked herblore but its always been too expensive to level sufficiently, but now im *relatively* rich i can afford to invest cash in herblore.

- Stats -

statshe1.jpg

Not brilliant but im proud of my range level, and the fact that the new skills are relatively low :)

- Goals -

Well, as many of my rs friends know i usually change what im doing a lot and never get anywhere, but i'd like as high herblore as possible, so i'm able to make most pots and a bit of cash along the way.

- Achievements and how im getting the levels. -

First of all im going to be making prayer pots, i've bought:

herbsue7.jpg

And kindly a good mate ranca gave me 1k vials :D

vialsyl9.jpg

- Donations -

I dont really need donations but of course if anyone has some spare vials or anything they dont need i'll be happy to take them. Also i'll be constantly buying ranarrs for 7.5k ea so post here if you're selling in a large amount. :)

I'll be updating this and making it look pretty when i get a chance.

you going for 99? because i was thinking of the same think today aswell because herblore is easily my favourite skill although very low.

I'd need 147k prayer pots for 99, but i'm going to do it by telegrabbing all of my snape grasses and end up with around 93-94 magic aswell. =]

but first i need to make the cash.

good luck on whatever your goal may be!

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

you going for 99? because i was thinking of the same think today aswell because herblore is easily my favourite skill although very low.

I'd need 147k prayer pots for 99, but i'm going to do it by telegrabbing all of my snape grasses and end up with around 93-94 magic aswell. =]

his goal is 65 herblore (goal signature on top of blog)

Good luck dude, pm me in game if you need someone to buy them, buy pray pot (3) for 7-7,5k each.. Rsn: Nac_fan

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

:D we all love herblore but can never level it properly, i'll probably end up making super sets when i get high enough, i'll not just say i want 99 cos thats unrealistic, but 65 first then i'll go from there.

good luck :D

are you making any profit with it too?

(psst, check out my blog O:) )

Profit could be likely, i've bought most for 7.5k but some for 7k, if i'm lucky i could sell for 8k ea but i'll be happy breaking even.

:D we all love herblore but can never level it properly, i'll probably end up making super sets when i get high enough, i'll not just say i want 99 cos thats unrealistic, but 65 first then i'll go from there.

Meh seems good, i read the post below and you can buy rannars these days for 5.5k - 6.5k if your buying in bulk. and then sell off at 6.5k (if you buy 5.5k each) or 7-7.5k (if you buy 6.5k each) should make a nice profit each time. =]

Tbhyespl0x.jpg