Nikoli40 Getting Back On His Feet! (82 Fishing-2/25)

Well I'm getting back on my feet since quitting a couple months back. Finally caught up in school, well almost...just gotta catch up on my online course then I'm good. I guess i'll tell a little about myself.

I started runescape back in 2005 quickly gaining more interest and levels. I got into runescape from a friend. I then got my friend into runescape who got his friend into runescape and that friend also got somebody into runescape. Its a never ending trend lol. I've quit a few times in the past but always came back.

I'm a 17 year old senior who was falling behind in school. I knew that since this was my last year in school I needed to focus more on my work. I quit runescape, giving away around 20m+ to some f2p kid not knowing I would actually come back. Now I regret giving that money away lol. I've been getting bored and finally decided to come back. I've joined the army and will be shipping out in June, so I don't have that much time, but I know what I want to do. Enough about me, time for my goals!

Stats

2/25/07

stats22507co9.jpg

My combat level is 99. My goal right now is to fish 10k sharks, then sell those for 9m and buy barrow supplies. I will then barrow until I ship out for the army. I decided to do this because all I had in my bank was my Cooking cape, a lobster pot and a harpoon. I had no money so I started to fish lol. I would like to fully get back into the game after my training is done and hoping thats possible. For now, i'm just going to fish and barrow. Any donations would be helpful, they are of course not necessary.

10k Shark Goal

I will update every 1k sharks. My chat is always on, so feel free to chat up, I only have my local friends on my list =/

1k Sharks [X]

sharks1kan1.jpg

2k Sharks []

3k Sharks []

4k Sharks []

5k Sharks []

6k Sharks []

7k Sharks []

8k Sharks []

9k Sharks []

10k Sharks []

Fishing Level Ups

82 [X]

fishing82ci1.jpg

83 []

84 []

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

Good luck on your goals! 10k sharks... wow. You better get good stuff with those Barrows supplies.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

I'm going to use veracs so I might have to fish more sharks but we'll see what happens. Anyone know how much veracs is atm?

I think it's about 4.9-5.1 million, but I'm not 100% sure. It's bound to be in that area, though.

Good luck getting back on your feet. I'm still trying to get on mine (currently f2p -.- ).

Also, Barrows is a great moneymaker; I've made a profit despite having lost over 1 million there; hope you're more able to stay alive than I am.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png