selling new sig give comments if wanted (changes made)

goalybobjr

archer1.png

made some changes ill see if u guys can tell :wink: but anyway there we go for now

The dead guys knees are bent, the party hat shape is changed, you gave him a belt and an amulet. I'm so good aren't I? Change his eyes! HE IS CROSS-EYED! 8)

Just a thought... Why is he holding his bow in his right hand, with his left holding the arrow straight by the fletchings?

Also, his torso looks WAY too big for his legs. As a general rule, someone's torso is slightly shorter than their legs.

I'm just a bit of a stickler for realism.

Just a thought... Why is he holding his bow in his right hand, with his left holding the arrow straight by the fletchings?

Also, his torso looks WAY too big for his legs. As a general rule, someone's torso is slightly shorter than their legs.

I'm just a bit of a stickler for realism.

hes kinda holding it before flethcings like hes about to load or just holding it there and torso..i dunno lol

always about the realism for an online game :roll: jk

but really on one of my last sigs you said sumtin like i should *enhance* or wut ever the amrour on the right side b/c thats where most blows come from... :wink: its a game dude...and they dont exactly have the armour suped up on one side in it either

im not rying to be mean about this or get on your bad side or anyhting i just wanted to say that