The Great Race!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and I ment it Zane.

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

Hey Zane, I think I might get another person to join the race.

His name is also Tim. :ohnoes: :shock: :?

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

It's true.

And I found out yesterday, that one of my fellow clan members is also named Tim. o:

NiceJobTim.jpg

pretty unoriginal goals as isn't this everyones overall goal? yeah i don't think you'll make it not to disrespect, you've good characters but it's just so unlikely you'll do it, have fun though, you'll probably still get about 5 99's which would be a great achievement anyway

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I'm getting close to my second 99. :)

Third one might be thieving.

NiceJobTim.jpg

1.5m exp til 99 fishing. :o

NiceJobTim.jpg

I wanted 99 Fishing by Sunday, but it's not going to happen unless I go into no life overdrive, and I don't wanna.

NiceJobTim.jpg

of course you can do this!

10 people have already managed to get all 23 skills to 99, it can't be impossible to get a few of them there :wink:

Racing will just give you determination which is a good thing.

Good luck, and keep strong! :thumbsup:

I trade my glories for your dragon stones!

Krizzy: 99 combat with 1900+ total.

Blog blog. Click click. Post post!

Thanks all of you. :)

I plan on my 99 fishing by Tuesday night. :) :thumbsup: :XD:

NiceJobTim.jpg

Going to get 70 Hunter, then going to get working on 99 thieving by going to pyramid plunder.

NiceJobTim.jpg

Thanks, and I chose to stop hunter for a little and just go to pyramid plunder.

NiceJobTim.jpg

:XD: Working on 99 wc and fm now. :o

NiceJobTim.jpg