Recently Recovered My acc after it had been hacked

Barfbag4

it was hacked a long time ago and i just sent in a thing and recovered it...

but im worried that the person who hacked it might be able to recover it back...

the hacker apparently put atleast a few months of membership on the acc (can tell because of some memby items and messages from jagex)

so im wondering will they be able to recover it back from me with the agreement #'s and passwords they used?

S+T+R+O+0.png

change it on him, the same thing he did to you. Cancel the membership, start your own membership, change recovery questions, set a PIN.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

You're referring to recovery questions right? Isn't it something like you have to answer a certain number of questions correctly (like 3 or something). If he only knows a previous password then he can't recover it (to the extent of my knowledge).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

im not entirely sure....i would say you should be fine though...did he already take all of your stuff? If not, give your stuff to a trusted friend, and wait it out....

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

well he paid for members on the account so he has the verification code thing it gives you when you sign up for membership and im wondering if that and a previous password would allow him to steal the account from me again?

S+T+R+O+0.png

I don't believe so. Just cancel your membership immediately and pay for it yourself. But to be extra safe, set up a PIN for your bank and always deposit all your items in your bank before logging off. That way, even if he does gain access to the account, he won't be able to steal your items.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

well the membership he paid for ended like 3 weeks ago and he has like 3 messages in the message center saying like insufficiant funds in your credit card :roll:

anyway ok ill set up some membership now

btw nice rank 26 constuction =D>

S+T+R+O+0.png

I don't believe so. Just cancel your membership immediately and pay for it yourself. But to be extra safe, set up a PIN for your bank and always deposit all your items in your bank before logging off. That way, even if he does gain access to the account, he won't be able to steal your items.

Yeah, then he can get him banned and the items are no use

newblogkw4.png

Obby drops: Cape (2) sword (1) maul (1)

Dragon drops: Med helm (1)

Thank you Barfbag4 <3:

Thestonedowl - It is true, that could happen if he were able to gain access, which I still don't think he'll be able to do. But if that did happen, Barfbag4 could always appeal and request that they compare IP addresses from the account. Could work :-k

Posted Image

The thing is, i'm not so sure about you all.

See i had my account haxed. Had never made it members, and my recovery questions had been changed.

However i still managed to get it BACK.

I simply did this by writing to jagex the ip's i played it on and my passwords. If he was to say that he played on those ip's that he has, and say it was "haxed" from him only say a week ago. JAGex can see the different ip changes and see that he is not lieing, or think that he is not anyhow.

I'd write into JAGex and inform them on the situation.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg