Could I ask a favour?

justin_m23

Hey guys, long time no see.

I'll get straight into it...

I am apart of a Djing duo in Sydney called "Guys with Feelings", and my mate has entered our promo mix in a competition on Mydjspace.com, which is sponsored by Pioneer Pro DJ. The competition, involves obtaining votes to be apart of the top ten voted mixes, which then go into the finals to be judged. The mix that is voted number one scores not only a full Pioneer Pro dj equipment package, but also a one year ambassadorship with Pioneer - which gives us the opportunity to play not only in clubs all over Sydney and Australia, but Japan too.

This prize means the world to both of us, as the equipment package alone would give us the opportunity to practice more and improve our skills dramatically, since we don't own the equipment ourselves. This prize would essentially remove the need for two poor uni students such as ourselves to save up 5k+ and buy it ourselves and give us the opportunity to hone our skills now, rather than in 3 years time when we finally have enough money :P . Not only that, the ambassadorship with Pioneer would give us a mountain of networking that we could only dream of, and a huge amount of live experience to go with it.

Over the last few weeks of the competition we have managed to gather a staggering amount of support from friends and fellow dj's etc, tallying up to around 138 votes. But apparently we don't have enough friends to get a place in the finals :cry: as the closing date for votes closes on the 1st of September, and we have slipped from second place all the way down to ninth!

...Now here's where the shameless self promotion really kicks in!

I'd love it if you would all take a small portion of your day to have a listen to our mix entered, and if you like what you hear (or if you just feel sorry for me) vote for it, and I shall be forever greatful!

Here are the details on how to listen and vote:

1. Go to the following link http://www.mydjspace.com/JOIN-NOW/Creat ... count.html

and fill in your details. (Not they will NOT spam you, its all legit)

2. Now LOGIN, under the "User Plugin" top right of the screen.

3. Once you have created an acccount, go to the following link. http://www.mydjspace.com/apek/ and check out my mix! about halfway down the page under my "Apek" banner.

4. Now click on the picture that says "Pioneer Pro Dj Entry VOTE FOR ME"

I know this seems like a bit of a hassle for someone you hardly know, but consider it your good deed for the day :lol:

TL;DR?= Vote for me in a competition, and I shall love you forever and ever.

untitled-1.png