-_-_Soulcleaver's Daily Blog-_-_

It would mean alot to me if you posted, I enjoy reading your replys

Hey TIF, I only joined today but I have been looking at these forums for quite some time, so I thought I would finally join, and what a way to start off my time here. I suppose I should post couple of piccies:

My tiny bank:(Taken 27th Febuary, most up-to-date Bank Pic lower in post)

soulcleaverbankfebuaryps7.png

Its small but pratical, I have a clean out every day, anything that I can obtain again easily is chucked out (quest items for example)

My origonal stats:

soulcleaverstatsfebcz3.png

Nothing fancy I know, but they will get better....eventually :P

My usual outfit:

soulcleaverequipmentdq9.png

So anyway a bit about myself:

I'm 18, from Scotland, I go to University were I study Biomedical Sciences. I enjoy reading, going out with my mates and of course, Runescape. My character is just over 1 year old and in that time I have tried to do everything that I can in the game to make it as enjoyable as possible. I think the best thing about the game is the friends you make on it and the feeling you get when you achieve a goal. Anyway enough about me for the moment and more about Soulcleaver4.

Here I will post my Short-term Goals and my Long-term Goals:

Short-term Goals

All Non-Combat related stats 60+

Fletching 85

Fishing 76

Cooking 80

Get a Rune Defender

Have an attempt or 50 at Fight Caves (described later)

Long-term Goals

Fletching 99

Cooking 99

Theiving 99

Runecrafting 75+

Mining 85

A rare

The goal that is embolded is the one I am currently working on.

Current Stat training: Runecrafting- 28

Most recent Bank Picture:

soulcleaverbank1stmarchga7.png

Most recent Stats Picture:

soulcleaverstatsfebjg1.png

27th Febuary 2007 - Finished up Smithing after that extremly tedious smelting. I originally planned to make iron knives so I could make a profit out of the situation, something that is not the easiest thing to do. In the end though I went against my own word and made Iron Platebodies, and thank goodness I did, because even that took a good 45 minutes, imagine if I done it making knives. :ohnoes: Anyway i went and bought 10k flax off of a merchanter so I had to pay 120 ea, but I am not too bothered, I will still be making a profit. I am about to go to work, but as I type I have done around about 3.2k Bowstrings. I am thinking it could be possible to finish them tonight, I get back from work at 9pm GMT and I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I can stay up to whenever really. Anyway, I will post later to make updates on levels etc. *Note to self: Remember to take screenies for levels #-o*

28th Febuary - Finished off crafting, and spent ages trying to sell off the bowstrings, done and I now have a cool 4.1M in my bank 8-). So going to get Firemaking to 60 and then probably Agility or Runecrafting.

1st March - Got Firemaking to 60 rather quickly, which is good, another skill out of the way, went to do Agility at the Barbarian Village Course, and my god, it was slow experience. So off I headed to the Agility Arena and I failled the first ropeswing five times in a row...not a good sign. I constantly failed easy obstacles and gave up after about 10 tickets. So I thought, stuff it, I'll do Runecrafting, so I have a saftey net of cash for Herblore and Construction. :ohnoes: An hour later here I am still trying to buy Essences off of F2P people, and they keep trading me like 128 ess, or a power ammy, or full steel, stuff like that. I considered just mining the ess myself....but I know I can make more than what I paid for the ess in the time it takes me to mine it. So hey, must just keep trying, where are the auto-bots when you need them, eh?

Got me full mime today \' Guess there are some good things about the increase in randoms we have been getting :lol:

2nd march - Well finally managed to get the ess I need, plus another 4k incase I need them later, so 44 rc, here I come. From then on, Nats all the way to 60 baby :lol:

sigfortifqt0.png

Click sig for my hawt blog

Just to say, I do play in World 99, so feel free to come and say hey :D

i think i sawu doing slayer world 9 am right?

great bank and i looove your full dragon, i wish you best of lukc hope you achieve your goals. if u feel like chatting add me anytime@

Just to say, I do play in World 99, so feel free to come and say hey :D

i think i sawu doing slayer world 9 am right?

great bank and i looove your full dragon, i wish you best of lukc hope you achieve your goals. if u feel like chatting add me anytime@

Thank you very much for your support, I do not think I have been Slaying recently, but maybe I have and forgotten about it #-o

Thank you for your comment on my dragon I <3: it

sigfortifqt0.png

Click sig for my hawt blog