Direct Command

Slacker815

Chapter One: Meetings

Smoke. Blackness. Terror.

Opening his eyes slowly, Kale awoke in what looked like a white-greyish tent with a grizzled, battle-hardened man watching him.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅGood, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re awake. How do you feel?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Chapter Two: Stealth and Secrecy

The meeting room was buzzing with the murmurs of the soldiers. The thought of the General directly leading them was definitely an exciting one. Kale looked over at Bard. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhen do you think Khazard will get here? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m ready to get out of this shack and see some action.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Chapter Three: Resistance

Bard and Kale walked sleepily into the meeting hall. The cold misty touch of dawn wiped across KaleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s face. It had been weeks since the soldiers were required to wake up this early, but it was well worth it in KaleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s mind. He couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t wait to succeed in the GeneralÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s mission. And more importantly, avenge his father.

Expecting to see General Khazard in the meeting room going over the plans for the mission, it was instead one of the two representatives that were sent the night before to demote Commander Kahl. When all of the soldiers took their seats, the representative began to speak.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI have been sent in General KhazardÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s stead to see you off on your mission and answer any last questions. The General had some business to finish which kept him from being here this morning.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I'll post a couple more chapters later. Right now I'm at a bit of a roadblock. :shame:

Also if anyone wants their name in the story, post a Bio of you (but you have to be a khazard soldier) because I am going to need a few for the next few chapters as the story progresses.

Regards

Slacker815

The plot is beginning to escalate. I look forward to the next chapter.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: