Folowing Friend's Runescape Life

Hi my name is "A Gwd Friend". My goal is to become a complete tanker with the folowing stats, 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 Hp, 99 Defence, 52 Prayer, and 70 attk and str. ( Attack and Strength may only be raised to 40 50 or 60. Don't know yet ). I will be recording all of my daily day to day levels and accomplishments. I have a main on Runescape but I assure you this account will NOT be supported by my main whatsoever. I will be doing everything from scratch, making money and training. To make money I will mostly be Runecrafting and Fletching for cash as well as some merchanting. I hope you guys enjoy watching my account grow stronger and stronger as I hope to do so.

[hide=More About Me]

So just a little more about myself. I am 15 years old and my real name is Matt. I am a Sophmore in High School and am very active. I take part in Cross Country, Track, Leo Club, Drama Club, Stage Crew, and Ski & Adventure Club. I achieve good grades and such. I like to play video games as well, skateboard, ride bikes, and much more. As you know I do like to play Runescape. What I want to be when I grow up : My hopes are to become an EMT, go through Firefighter School, and then continue my career as a Paramedic or Flight Paramedic. I don't know much else to say right now so ...... to training ::' .[/hide]

[hide=Daily Log]

( Click on Accoplishment for a Picture )

11/04/07 -Completed Tutorial Island

11/04/07 - Complete Rune Mysteries Quest

[/hide]

[hide=My Plan] My current plan is to achieve around 500k from Runecrafting. I may do air runes or fires ect or may even run some laws. Once I have around 500k I'll buy some gear and runes and cast confuse on a monster and range them until I have 21 Magic. Then I'll continue to range to about level 40 and use Low Alch to level 55. From there I'll alch from 55 - 99 from bows I'll fletch myself. ( Get my own Logs, Bow Strings, and my own Nature Runes.) Then continue to make cash for a Ranger Set and more and more arrows. Doing Quest's and ect until I achieve 99 Range and Magic. Then I will go about getting 40 Attack and Strength, and then 99 Defence raising my attack and strength a little bit here and there until I have 70 Attack and Strength and 99 Defence. Then of course buy some bones for 52 Prayer. And my goal will be complete. But of course it wont be as easy as I put it just now. It's going to take a lot of time and clicking to make my pixel cash pile grow as well as my stats. ( Any Suggestions Leave Them Here. The Above will not be the EXACT way I'll be doing this just a small idea. ) [/hide]

[hide= My Goals]

[hide= My Level Goals] My Level Goals are as folowed, 99 Ranged, 99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints, 52 Prayer, 70 Attack and Strength. As well as other skills I train to gain money and for quests.[/hide]

[hide= My Quest Goals]I would like to do the folowing quests.

- Monkey Madness

- Desert Treasure

- Lunar Diplomacy

- Dwarf Cannon

- Lost City [/hide]

[hide= My Item Goals] I'd like the folowing:

- Lots of Runes & Arrows

- Dark Bow

- Robin Set

- Cannon

That's it so far. [/hide][/hide]

[hide=My Recent Achievements ( Less than a week old )] None yet [/hide]