Bloodlust Hollows

sephiroth_king

Prologue: Connection Terminated

It was a nightmare. A dark, chilling night which cast millions of people into an eternal Hellhole. The darkness enveloped over all, casting one of the darkest shadows known to man. A darkness so widespread, people fell with it. It was one of the worst atrocities that Aegis has ever experienced.

The people's of Aegis were in chaos; the country was in total destruction, and nothing was right...Destruction was impending. It was like this until the brave souls of the Kyinteyhc, or Aegis's guardians, gave their lives to stop this great darkness. With the darkness gone, Aegis recovered. But th3 9039832019212.......

FILE: 7709843. STATUS: UNDER MAITENANCE. SWITCHING TO HYBRID FILE: 987450...

The guardians saw the dawn of the new age--

FILE: 7859533DDD,X,SA....HROE CORRUPTED SQDM;;LWDFW D.Q;Ww;cf, wfkmoewf;,;cf///r;ewW"W"W"W"de::::E:ekpwwee//......

The...EVILS...

FILE: CRITICAL ERROR. PLEASE----=/E,/WW/.Q ELIMINATE/WQQ1S542DDDMDEW4871956529465546A4///.......

Man put this upon THEMSELVES...

SYSTEM ERROR. PLEASE ELIMINATE SYSTEMIC ANOMALY....W,WLWMDSAA441.r.r............

And YOU and your kin shall learn THE TRUTH///////LMEWKE;W

ELIMINATE ANOMALY. SHUTTUNG D;SS K'TT[[][]T115212312115241542442442464241614127644985925U3984576

EKW;'70788***6'5 Q..,/<>K3729121729228211021511010010011100....

SYSTEM 3rr0r....SYST////..,S'DD456566686

CORRUPTED. CORRUPTED. CORRUPTED.

DELETING Fil3....................

HOLYWARS[Caution: Executable File] DELETED. PLEASE WAIT. ATTEMPTING TO REESTABLISH...

HOLYWARS[Caution: Executable File] RECOVERED.

...But the Holy Wars had just begU///'eesa'a

a2d1d0d00000dd100101011101101010101110100

CRITICAL ERROR. DELETE FILE. DE//smew411000s;w2739245%%3211......

...Holy wars...Beg///a,n...Tenf0ld d3ths........

PLEASE ELIMINATE...///11111000101001010111010001001010010100!!11

FILES DELETED. BLOCKING DATA ACCESS...

BLOCK COMPLETE.

OPENING BLOODLUSTHOLLOWS.DOC. ANALYZING TEXT...........

NO CRITICAL ERRORS FOUND. OPENING BLOODLUSTHOLLOWS.DOC. PLEASE WAIT...

WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. CORRUPTION VIRUS. SHUTTING D............

1001010ws////s,swlw,www...;'lk//!!@3/34442..s.**699)sdlw,wke56566/^4.

///;''o??:'p{{]\\w'wek101010101.VIRAL CONt4amas,sdd;dlwowwkVIRAL CONTAMINATION..ele;e00e101010e1e111110101110001001010101100111

amslw,ww.w,walakamsm,1101010101011110101101010101010101011001

CONNECTION TERMINATED

"Fenix, what the Hell happened?"

"Sir, the computer completely frizzed up trying to load the document. worse than when it was loading HolyWars[Caution: Executable File]. We cannot get the information."

"Dammit! They must've contaminated the information CD's...They must have expected us coming...Ren, trash that blasted computer before it reaches our network!"

Ren dropped the computer. "No use. The damn things fried. The virus would have spread through the main computer by now."

"God dammit!" The angered General tore the cigarette he was smoking from his mouth. "All troops to battlefront! Blast the Bastards away, and make a quick escape to the Airship. Commander Scien, lead the calvilrey to the battlefield. Order the airforce to drop in for a surprise. General Fenix, order cycle troops into attack pattern cyclone."

"And you, sir?" Ren took his gun out of his pocket, along with his communicater.

"I'll access the main server of our computer and remove the virus before it can steal or destroy our files. During this time, I'll call in reinforcements to drive the enemy away. As long as you can hold the troops off."

"Yes sir!" Ren and the commander said at once.

Xewleehr, your turn, or Ozzy, your turn. Good luck. :wink:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Chapter: Genesis

The field was anyones, as was the battle. All it took was for one commander to get some wise idea and he would win it. Genesis was bred specifically for this sort of occasion. He was fifth in rank over all, and he was in complete control over the proceedings.

"Send more soldiers to back up that flank, half of what we have... the other half is to push with the right flank. The enemy should attack the left flank, being weaker until reinforcements arrive." He coolly looked on as enemy soldiers attacked the left flank and were pincered in by reinforcements.

The enemy withdrew from that area, but attacked again as soon as they had regrouped. The commander must have a lot of respect.

Genesis was about the average size for a human, if heightened a bit by his suit. He wore an armor of blue and gold, the gold forming Christian Crosses on his head, extending ear to ear and from chin to where his hair would have been. His shoulders, hands and knees held similar devices.

In his clawed hands he held a precision cannister rifle. It was at least four feet long, and it looked heavy, yet Genesis could wield it with better ease a sniper his favored weapon. As if according to his mood, a blade stationed where a bayonet would have been slid in and out.

The soldier he was using as his second in command watched the enigmatic general as he surveyed the new situation unfolding. What was behind that mask? Behind the cross was he angry?

Genesis smiled, and was about to order a decisive victory when a soldier holding a laptop demanded his attention. Number 1 of the Armed Forces was calling him via satellite feed.

"Win this battle, Genesis! I do not want casualties like Granada."

"My lord, that was not my doing, and you know it."

"SILENCE! Respect your betters! I want the battle won within the hour."

"As you wish my lord, I shall be swift." He bowed and then turned, still bowing until the laptop closed and shut down. He straightened up.

"Lord Genesis?"

"Who does he think he is? A battle within the hour! I can barely get passed the commander's front lines! I hate this sort of corruption! When I attain First position you can be sure that things will change for better!"

"Lord Genesis." The soldier repeated. "They are pushing us back."

"... Artillery! Barrage mode, 1 mile out aim .0001 west latitude, .00002 north longitude! Aim! Fire!" The artillery pounded into the back lines of the troops. This is what he would do.

He was bred in a test tube, at least, that is what he had been told, and had never seen his own face, as he was forced to where his mask in public, and no mirrors were allowed in his house. He was sure he was different, why else would the Number 1 act so rude? However, when he asked his only servant, Alexia, she said that there was nothing wrong. What was his truth?

He caught himself, philosophizing on ones existence in the middle of battle was bad juju. He smiled, Juju, that was something that Alexia said often. Ack! Philosophizing again! He sighed, this would be a long battle. He was at a position that the enemy had the move, he needed to see what they would do.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

• 1 month later...

Genesis looked over the won battlefield. At least it wasn't a costly victory.

Bodies of lesser bodied soldiers were strewn all about the field. The sun set, bathing the entire area in red. A sea of blood after a bloody day.

"Inform the troops that they are NOT to defile the lesser bodies. They fought and died honorably. Whatever can be seen on the bodies can be taken, but nothing beyond that. If you find the generals body... that is an exception, bring that to me."

His second, who had a shark-like grin, nodded and relayed his orders. A most competent officer, no disobedience in his manner what-so-ever.

Genesis felt philosophical, and decided to indulge. He was a weapon, a successful weapon, engineered to win at all things strategic. But why did he hate himself so? What bothered him about never having seen his own face...

"Lord Genesis," His second in command, still smiling his shark smile, marched up to him. "High Marshall First has arrived." High Marshall first, leader of the Jupiter Conclave. The people he worked for, and one of his four superiors.

"I see you have won a great victory, Genesis, I am surprised."

"I thought I was infallible, that, if I put my mind to it, I could find a way out of everything."

"You won't find a way out of this. You lost too many soldiers! Right after I told you not to!"

"I only lost less than 100, according to your mission parameters, sir."

"Are you talking back to me!!?"

"No High Marshall First!"

"Improve yourself!!!" He yelled at Genesis for nearly an hour about what he should have been doing and how his life hang by his good graces... Nonsense, all of it, but in Genesis, it was one more step toward the High Marshall's death. "I will be leaving. We have advanced enough for a couple days. Go home and work on the reports. I expect them the day after tomorrow, meeting of the Conclave."

Genesis allowed the hatred to build in his eyes, boring into High Marshall First, who did not feel them. The highest rank corrupt enough to bawl out his best general in front of his men was some of the worst displays that could be made. He hated that corruption, and it was beginning to seep into the ranks of true soldiers...! He sighed, he can't do anything about it yet... but, he was in line, and there were plenty of other leaders who would love his position. All Genesis had to do was wait.

He arranged for his departure. His troops bowing as he entered the airship, in true, respectful fashion. He turned and bowed back to them, again, more military protocol. He then straightened and took his place in the vehicle.

-Jupiter Conclave headquarter City, Hera-

He came home by the morning of the next day. He was still wearing his armor, thanking the driver, he started up the steps of his mausoleum-esque mansion. It came with his title, for what usage half the rooms were, he would never know.

It was tall, like a cathedral, which it was modeled after, and had little color, all gray and drab, no sign of life. The doors, as they were meant to be, were imposing. The stairs were plain, straight granite blocks. He entered into a dim, reflection-less hall. No decorations of any kind. The entire mansion had nearly fifty rooms, excluding closets and bathrooms, but he only ever used three of them, the library/study/workroom, his bedroom, and the hall he was in now.

It was designed to be foreboding, evil-looking. People who were lesser went in were to be intimidated by the bare halls, black corridors and dark rooms. He felt like a recluse, which he knew he was, whenever he went into the building.

He had but one servant, Alexia. She was given to him for his fifth birthday, as a playmate and servant. For some odd reason, she had kept trying to run away from him, or try to kill him. But she stopped after realizing that she could not even touch him unless he allowed it. She was nine when he first met her, though he discovered she was trained to be his servant from her capture.

He never bothered to ask what she did or what she had in store for the house. He didn't really care for it. All she had to do was keep him fed and keep him away from seeing his face. It had been beaten into her years ago that she was never to let him see what he was.

He made his armor fold up into the mask and waited for Alexia to remove it, which she did, placing it on the only furniture in that portion of the hall, a hat rack.

"Welcome, Lord Genesis."

"Mmmm, messages?" He grunted, he was sourly thinking of the First.

"Conclave meeting, 9:00pm Dinner is peanut chicken with Chinese noodles, a Thai dish. Will you require anything at present?"

"No, carry on."

This was as close as they got to conversation when he entered, everything formal. It would change as he got the stress out of his system.

He went to his library/study and sat down in his chair, thinking thoughts only he knew.

------------

The Jupiter Conclave: With a goal to create a race of atomic super humans, the Jupiter Conclave wishes to enhance what God designed, with either nano-technology or gears and gyros. The leaders hate what the United States stands for and wishes to rule with an iron fist, for the betterment of humanity, as they see it.

They are ruled by seven, who are equal in the conclave, but are very in defined ranks outside it. 1st>2nd>3rd etc...

The Jupiter Conclave was joined!

The room was dark, seven lights for seven chairs ringed a table that had only enough illumination to know where your documents or items were on it, but no more. The seven who gathered knew who everyone was, and had no need of secrecy. The lights that shone up from below the chairs distorted their features, making them seem more mysterious than they already were.

"I am First, I call the Conclave."

"We knew a long time ago that this Conclave would be called, that is why we came." Came the required reply. Even though First hated most tradition, this was the only time he never deviated from it, his position hinged on it.

"What is the business?"

All seven made their report on their activities, one after another, it was all good news.

The seven who sat around the table were all named after Greek and Roman gods and goddesses, according to their temperament or to their position. First was Jupiter, Second was called Hades, the Third was called Athena, the Fourth was called Artemis, the Fifth was called Ares, the Sixth was called Hermes, and the Seventh was called Tethys. This was to heighten the appearance of their superiority as beings, despite their personal beliefs.

"Now for more personal matters." Said the Third, a female who named herself Athena. "You know that the only reason you stay first is because Hades, the Second, supports you for the favors and materials you can get. We do not dispute that, but if you continue to antagonize us, we will not hesitate to kick you out, and everything that goes with it."

Jupiter looked at her for a moment, not shocked, but merely gathering what he had to say. "Whatever, now for my plan to shock the inferior world." They looked at him expectantly, as if waiting to address what Athena said, but they were disappointed. "The assassination of political leaders that will conveniently gather in one place."

Hades looked at him. "How did you get this information. My underground network detected no such policy change. Your source?"

"My own, Genesis, I'll leave this in your capable hands."

"..." Was the obvious reply from Genesis.

Athena stood up, and slammed her hands down. She was close to Genesis, they had known each other for a long time. "Wait a minute! Everyone knows you taunt and insult Genesis the most, why do you..." She was interrupted by a motion from Genesis, and sat back down. He no longer needed anyone to fight battles for him. He was bred to fight.

"I'll accept, though I will require some assistance from the aqua corps of Tethys as well as help from many of the other groups as well. Athena, Please come to my house, I already have a strategy, but like all strategies will need your approval. I have nothing else to say."

"Move to adjourn?" Called Artemis, she was fuming about how she was ignored, and wanted to end the meeting quickly.

"Not so fast, Artemis!" Jupiter cut in. "What's the status of the Space defense and infiltration project!?"

She growled at him, she wanted to leave without having to mention anything like that. "It's progressing, I need more money and materials, also, check your suppliers, we had a bad batch of steel, and it's putting us behind." She looked at him, his face, however, was unchanged.

"Good to hear it... Then it is settled." The First had a self satisfied grin. If this didn't start the ball to kill Genesis, who knows what will! He looked over to Hades, who was looking at him strangely. The grin disappeared, as did he, into his own chambers.

-Aegis' world capital-

Genesis and his team looked over the city/island, the plan to get in had worked perfectly. Standing on the roof of an abandoned house on the top of a hill, they looked over the city, politicians ripe for the killing ran throughout each of their minds.

Genesis pressed a button, the Conclave gave him special permission to change his mask, though they forbid him taking it off. It morphed into the face of a rather bookish, but normal looking human. The rest of the team applied disguises.

"Tehtys, we're in, please withdraw." He spoke softly into a special one-way radio. The sounds of a naval battle, off in the distance, became silent. When he was sure no communication would be needed until the pickup time, he destroyed it and left the pieces on the roof, among the debris.

"Lets move out, I'll find us a suitable low-class hotel, the rest gather your needed information. Lets move out, and remember, we don't need to be suspiciously fake, just act yourself, just don't be mean to the lesser species." They all nodded and went in separate directions. Genesis took a long look into the city. Allowing himself to dwell on the past to reinstate his belief that his plan would work.

(Flashback)

Genesis sat at his desk in the library, Athena next to him. Athena was one of the oldest of the Conclave, next to Tethys only, and was the closest thing to Genesis' mother. She had been the leader of the project that had created him after all.

She was plain looking for what she belonged to, but she had an amazing amount of circuitry inside herself, allowing herself an entire train-system of trains of thoughts, making her a near-perfect strategist. She even counted in acts of God in her calculations, providing for every possibility, except for disloyalty, but that wouldn't be an issue in this mission.

Alexia had greeted her with a lot of happiness, even though Alexia had been stolen from her parents at a very young age for slavery, Athena had bought her and treated her well, raising her especially for the task she was in now. She then entered into Genesis' library, and immediately got to work. And she left.

And here he was. He knew Alexia was taking those self defense and martial arts classes he told her to take. Now to the task at hand. Everything was going as predicted.

-The bug-free beds inn-

The landlady was large and commanding, but very, very nice to paying customers, and when she heard that twenty people needed separate rooms, and yes, they would pay all the money needed up-front, she produced the widest smile, and they paid extra to keep quiet! The woman nearly fainted at the sight of all the money at once.

The task force met in a dark bar. The under-dressed waitress passed them all beers and they "enjoyed" the show, then went home, looking for all the world like a group of guys enjoying time away from their wives. Everything they said, even to the waitress, was a code specially made for situations.

"What would you boys like to drink?"

"HEY HEY HEY!!! She's a pretty one, ain't she boys? Ha ha! We'll all have Daniel Jacks please! 'whistles!'" (I got us good rooms, what did you succeed? I want good news. Begin.) Said Genesis, much out of character.

"Yeha! That sounds great, hey guys, here about the scandal..." (Yes, and here's the information...) And so on and so on. Idle chatter to every other ear.

They left, despising the humans that existed in the bar. Even Genesis, seriously minded though he was, almost felt like starting 'accidental' fire hazards and such in the building.

The next day, they began to take up positions around the city. The world leaders were going to meet in one hour. They had to be ready!

-Conclave hq-

"Well, the naval attack was as you said, now, what else was so important that you had to talk to me."

"Genesis, the Fifth, is in your city as of the ending of the naval engagement. He has, by this time, taken up positions to kill every leader. Uniting the entire Aegis world government under you."

"And your own position?"

"That person I told you about suspects, but he can't prove anything."

"hmmm... Try to allay his suspicion. I won't kill Genesis, but, I will do everything in my ability to get his DNA. I have nothing else to say."

"Neither do I, I suppose, signing out."

• 2 weeks later...

Genesis and his soldiers spread themselves out, some were to capture the children, or loved ones of the representatives. His mission was to kill each and every representative of the member governments of Aegis that gathered on that day. However, he decided that he would kill them after destroying their spirits.

In the rotunda that hosts the representatives, there is a swiveling chair for the moderator, so that debates are not too heated. The Rotunda it self was perfectly circular, not many decorations, but the few there were were well designed and restful for the eye to look upon. There were four doors, however, only two were ever used by the representatives, the rest being fire exits.

They came in, and Genesis rotated the chair to look them in the eyes, or in their case, tried to look into his, he wasn't wearing the blue and gold mask, though he could have, but he was wearing a disguise.

"It is of grave importance you all sit down." He intoned menacingly. "Or your posterity will suffer." He reached down and picked up his communication device. He pressed the on-switch and yells and screams were heard. Some where calling for their fathers, others, for their mothers, but some just screamed in abject terror.

"MONSTER!!!" Shouted one of the representatives as they sat down in their places.

"I am not a monster."

"Then what are you? A fiend, a demon? How can you do such things to our children?" The angry man continued to yell.

Genesis paused, then gave the answer which he told himself to get to sleep at night.

"I am, first and foremost, the best soldier and field general in the Jupiter Conclave. If my existence is nothing else, I am..." He paused again, this time, in thought. "... Now then, let us get to our business, lawmaking... I want a law stating that everyone must find any type of duck they wish and hug every third, seventh Thursday, under penalty of 100,000 coinage fine. In unison now..."

"Aye..."

"Better... now then... moving on." He went through his agenda. "Thank you very much. How I will kill you will be somewhat painful, but the end will be relatively quick." He then snapped his fingers and put on a breath mask. The gas did work quickly, and dissipated soon afterward.

By this time, guards had gathered around the doors, completely without a leader and by the time they rushed in, it was too late. However, Genesis was expecting them. "Now... Doesn't cutting all that dead weight to the bureaucracy feel good?"

"Fire!!!!!!" The guards started to shoot faster than Genesis had expected, he didn't get seriously hurt before he got his signature mask on, but he did get a cut to the cheek, blood, a surprising amount for a small cut, splattered on the chair behind him.

"Big, big mistake." He spoke softly, massive amounts of bullets striking his armor to no affect. He snapped his fingers and his weapon, the cannister rifle, appeared in his hands. The latest in nano-technology, one could place it next to any metal thing and it would be absorbed into the armor (in Genesis' case) and appear at the snap of their fingers. "Big mistake indeed."

Genesis walked out of the building, taking stock of his situation. Soldiers, guards and well-armed civilians had gathered themselves in front of his exit route, there was sure to be more around the other exits. The area was a stairway, very wide, sweeping outward, in a shape like an obtuse triangle. The sky was beautiful, and the clouds were fluffy. The courtyard held nearly one hundred combatants. All had been watching alertly and had trained their weapons on him instantly.

"I don't want to cause anymore death than necessary, stand down. I suppose, I shall have to kill what I consider a threat to me."

He utilized the cloaking device that had been implanted in his suit. He appeared in front of a soldier with a rocket launcher. With a snick, a blade extended from the end of his cannister rifle, as if it was a bayonet, but it was much too long for any normal specimen of the weapon. "Threat level, highest, eliminating." He slashed downwards, splitting the soldier in half.

"Eliminating." Another one bit the dust. "Threat level of group lowered..." And another one fell. This continued, until finally, there was about twenty combatants left. "The rest of you are beneath my notice."

He walked off, turning invisible, and reappearing several meters onward, just to enhance his own reputation. His reputation, after something like this, would go up regardless of his exit. He turned legend in that instance. A god from Olympus mountain, come down to punish humanity.

His team released their captives. They were all unharmed, and had not needed to use drastic measures, a pinch here, a small cut here was more than enough to achieve convincing screams.

"Alright everyone!!" Genesis clapped his hands for attention. They were standing on the building they had gathered when they had first arrived. "You've done an excellent job, now, a little reward." He pressed a button and explosions rocked their position, the places that they had frequented went up in smoke. They all cheered, hugged, slapped hands in all the paraphernalia of celebration.

Tethys, taking advantage of the confusion, attacked the north with a large force, while stealthily sending a submarine to extract Genesis and his agents. The plan went perfectly, in all ways.

"Home." Genesis walked through the doors, very glad that he was in the one place he felt safe from any betrayal. Alexia greeted him.

"You took every class I sent you directions to?"

"Yes." He punched, sending a strong right into her stomach, only to be met with extremely hard muscles. "I found the 'Iron skin' technique very fun, not that I need it with you normally."

"Good job, I need something simple, and not very rich, human food is... very... ugh..."

"I know the feeling. Anything else?"

He shook his head. She removed his armor, but he took it with him, he felt weird. Sitting in his library, he looked over the plan that Athena and him developed. The plan he had followed had numerous, numerous flaws, but they were not an issue. He was considered by the scientists and warriors who had trained him. Honing his mind and body to its highest possible levels, but that could not account for the excellence of the plan.

"Lady Athena Here to see you, Lord Genesis!"

Athena was shown in by Alexia, she also was worrying about the plan. "The main plan was just a starter, we weren't supposed to succeed with that one, just begin operations. Something is going wrong, and I don't think its entirely a human problem."

-In the Aegis world capital-

"You said that the security cameras recorded Genesis being shot?"

"Correct, and here's his blood."

"The mighty Genesis is hurt. What do you expect to find? We know he's human, despite the propaganda, and that he was captured from the human area of Aegis."

"I'm sorry but you don't have the access to that information, please do your job. But I can tell you it involves his parents, if we can find them.

-Jupiter Conclave holdings-

"We can no longer trust in the numbers that have to expand, to press our advantage. I am the First! Jupiter! And we need one leader! Not just 'the first among equals' that is in control. We are the greatest beings! The greatest is I! I will promise the world to you if you follow me!" He looked over the crowd, what would their reaction be?

A roar, and he knew. The world was his for the taking, now for the rest of the Conclave. "Go! We first must cast out the corrupt Conclave, and Genesis must be the first to go!"

You know, people could say whether they like the direction I'm taking this story...

Oh well, I've got to work on stories elsewhere, no update tonight, sorry all!

• 2 weeks later...

Aegis world capital: Spy network HQ

The two agents stood at attention, they were in front of their boss. He was a completely nondescript middle-aged man. He was neither tall nor short, fat or thin. His eyes were a dull gray, giving him no personality, and made you forget exactly what he looked like as soon as you left him. His teeth were not quite straight, but not crooked, and his hair, which had a very common cut, was brown.

He watched them, gaging how much they had figured out by their written report and their faces. He then stood up and looked out the door, then, he locked it. "I hope you understand," he began in a completely common and level, soothing even, voice, "that you are not invaluable, and that I am choosing you two because of your exemplary conduct and because I don't want more people than necessary to know about this.

"I need you to find these two people, or, their graves." He moved to his desk and picked up two pictures. The blood test had been quick, and he held the only copy of the results. "Mr. and Mrs. Tidal, first names: Harold and Sarah, common names for sure, but still, we believe that they are the parents of Genesis, the Fifth, code-named Ares, god of war." He let it sink in before continuing. "You would know the parents better as Generals Tomoya and Tomoyo, heroes of the First Conclave war." He noted the look of consternation in the eyes of the right hand agent and nodded.

"Sir, forgive my ignorance, but, we never ceased hostilities since their creation."

"That is true, but, we, of the Spy Network, have discovered that there is definite differences in strategy and leadership, we are currently in the third war, however, sources state that a fourth, and final war shall come. And we MUST win this for the fate of what the common man believes. This folder must be memorized within an hour, and it must remain here. Its only five pages, I suggest you split up. One of you take the father, the other, the mother. That is all I have to say. I am not available for comment until your hour is up." He stood and unlocked the door.

He then sat in his chair and merely looked at the two, who had sat and begun to read.

---------Conclave Holdings------

Jupiter watched the three assassins, calm and collected, they were the best they had, and were too powerful for any one member of the Conclave to handle, and that was why he had chosen that group.

They noted the address and walked off, they had never said a word...

-Genesis' mansion-

The three walked up the steps. The dwelling of a peasant, or a lord would not make any difference to them. They killed, they had no time, nor desire to think about luxury, or the lack there of, the only luxury they took any interest in was weapons, many, many weapons.

The door bell depressed easily, Alexia, in her long periods where she was the only one in the house, had oiled everything. They waited. Alexia opened the door. "May I help you?"

"Is this the residence of Lord Genesis? And if it is, may we see him? We were with him in his last major campaign, as officers."

Alexia smiled. "He told me that you guys were some of the best, please, come in!"

"Thank you," the center one smirked, "But we'll let ourselves in." He lifted his hand and a hole opened, and a metal tube extended an inch from his palms. Alexia's eyes widened, the she used the Iron Skin technique and the gernade shot her straight through the second door to the hall and into the next wall. "Genesis! Come out! We, the Three, have been directed to kill you!"